This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Lmao, what for? Sure, he's funnier than Kent...but a whole show?
    Tell me about it. Not sure if it will make it even a full season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Your in luck.

Check out Aquamantv.com for all the latest news.
      Sounds interesting...
      sigpic

Comment

I'm really not sure about this show making it. Hope it proves me wrong though.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would like to see a Green Latern show since the various GLs and the Latern Corp have always been my favorites. Admittedly the various series can be a bit weird and would be hard to transfer to tv but the same can be said about Aquaman.

Comment

I would like to see a Green Latern show since the various GLs and the Latern Corp have always been my favorites. Admittedly the various series can be a bit weird and would be hard to transfer to tv but the same can be said about Aquaman.

Comment

Not to diss T/R productions: But can we say "Birds of Prey"!

I'd rather see 'smallville' do some time by the ocean, joined by Fish boy. Say a three show arc. Superhero sidekicks are best in small doses!
              The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

i haven't seen the episode yet (the season hasn't aired yet) but i think that the Flash would have been a better spinoff.

Aquaman isn't a bad character, but i can't see a lot happening off land. maybe the occasional oil spill or a few illegal whalers or people dumping their rubbish and polluting the ocean so i can't really see how an Aquaman live action show could work

sigpic

Comment

I think it'll be a great show!!! He can get this giant submarine, shaped sort of like a squid. And he'll have this dolphin sidekick which can swim around in the ship via water-filled "Jeffrey's Tubes," and he'll have this crew that's part of this organization called the United Earth's Oceans, or UEO, and we won't be Aquaman at all, he'll be Capt. Bridger, and the name of the submarine will be called SeaQuest DSV!!!
                  (Yes, I was being sarcastic and yes, I like SeaQuest S1)

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                    I think it'll be a great show!!! He can get this giant submarine, shaped sort of like a squid. And he'll have this dolphin sidekick which can swim around in the ship via water-filled "Jeffrey's Tubes," and he'll have this crew that's part of this organization called the United Earth's Oceans, or UEO, and we won't be Aquaman at all, he'll be Capt. Bridger, and the name of the submarine will be called SeaQuest DSV!!!
                    (Yes, I was being sarcastic and yes, I like SeaQuest S1)
                    There will probably be no submarines or anything like that. I think the Aquaman show will be like Smallville in that it's rather low tech and more teenage drama based then anything else.

I haven't got the chance to see HBO's Entourage where they are apparently making a fake Aquaman movie. I wonder it that's the reason why an Aquaman TV show got more steam than one about the Flash.

There is some spoiler about the casting direction where it showed that they are essentially doing a show about a college aged kid living in the Florida Keys who doesn't know his own true origin.
                    I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Can't see it being more han one series spin off
                      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        ... *shakes head*
                        *shakes head, agreeing with marty*
                        sigpic

Comment

Five words - NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT! Sorry, but it's just how I feel.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34081

After a three-month search, The WB has cast 28-year-old newcomer Will Toale as the star of its upcoming Aquaman series, created by Smallville producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, Variety reported. More ...
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to start taking bets on when will 'NowIWillDestroyAbydos' leave comments with the article.

Comment

I just don't see this show making it. I hope it proves me wrong.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X