This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
    My faves are the Scream movies. I even like the third one!
    Whats wrong with the third movie?! Cause i liked that one, haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I thought the third was better than the second.

Comment

I was kind of happy though, that they didn't make a fourth movie, because i thought the 3rd one ended the trilogy good. I also thought the 3rd one was better than the 2nd one, although the first one had like the typical blonde girl who dies, which is why i think the 2nd one was better than the 1st one, haha... That almost made no sense... Oh wait, it did a little, haha...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
          I thought the third was better than the second.
          I liked Scream 2 better, mainly because it had lots of Liev Schreiber in it (aka Cotton Weary) and then in number three they killed him off really quickly. I'm still upset about that.

But the first movie is still my favourite. And I'm also glad they stopped at three movies. Making another might have been stretching the idea a bit too far (though if they did make one, I know I'd be first in the queue to see it!).
          "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

There are so many that I saw and don't ever want to see again. Like the old Dracula films from England. They scared me at the time and I really don't want to relive them. A lot of them were made when I was much younger and are probably pretty campy now a days. But when they come on, my nine old hackles start to rise on the back of my neck and I quickly turn the channel. The adult in me tries to calm the child in me, but as always the child doesn't listen.

Just the sound of the original Alien trailer "music" makes me want to scream. I've never had a trailer scare me before I saw the movie, but that one did. The movie lived up to the trailer.

Just a few days ago, I saw "The Forgotten'. The trailer was interesting but not scary, but in the last 30 minutes of the movie I sat with my hands over my eyes peeking through them. I hadn't done that in a film in ages! It scared the fire outta of me! I wasn't the only one, either. A women a few rows behind me screamed at the first of the main shocking scenes. Everyone in the theatre nearly had a heart attack. LOL! I'm dying to see it again, but it's going to take a while. I'll probably catch it on DVD.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Cool. Sounds good.

Comment

The revised Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the one with Jessica Biel)

or the upcoming SAW

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I wonder when the teaser trailer for The Ring 2 will be released.

Comment

I saw The Forgotten at the cinemas yesterday. (It just opened in cinemas in Australia) It was awesome...
                    Spoiler:
                    Everyone in the cinema jumped when the detective was 'abducted', and nervously laughed afterwards. Also I jumped when I saw the NSA car coming directly at the main characters before they even noticed. Really well shot.
                    I'll probably get it on DVD as well. It's sort of similar to The X-Files, but different. It's an awesome movie.

Comment

Dang, where did this thread come from?

So, um, I'm typically not really frightened by horror films, but I still find them fascinating, so you could say I'm a fan of the genre.

Okay, so I'm a pretty big "Nightmare on Elm Street" fan, and the original and the seventh film, "Wes Craven's New Nightmare" are probably my favorites out of the bunch. Wes did some great work with those films. "Freddy vs. Jason" was pretty fun as well.

The new "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" was fantastic, and I still haven't gotten it on DVD yet.

The original "Exorcist" was also a good one.

Comment

I've seen waay too many horror flicks to choose 1, but "The Eye" by the Pang brothers comes close.

Watch it and don't sleep for a week.

Last decent one at the cinemas had to have been a screening of "Ring" (God, I sound pretentious!) at my local UGC. Packed to the gills, and very fun audience!

Good guy, Bad guy.....
                        I'm the one with the gun.

Comment

Working...
                        X