Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlemigueljr: Heh, that is pretty stupid.

Comment

AgentX: You've got a point, but still I think it would be creepier if a serial killer could get the victims while they're dreaming.

Comment

Yah, that does make me pretty freaked out about going to sleep, haha...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Many movies made in the 80's have horny teenagers. But they do make good chainsaw fodder.

Comment

In Jason X, i forgot if they had any, but if i remember, they had a hologram of two naked girls in a camp site, then Jason stuffs them in their sleeping bags and starts throwing them around, i was like, is that supposed to be funny? Haha...

Comment

Wasn't Jason X the one where he was a cybernetic version of himself, and he was onboard a ship or something? The premise seemed a little out there for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                Wasn't Jason X the one where he was a cybernetic version of himself, and he was onboard a ship or something? The premise seemed a little out there for my taste.
                Yah, it shouldn't have ever been made, haha...

Comment

I don't think anyone saw it, so all things considered it wasn't

I have seen a couple lists of top horror films and The Silence Of The Lambs appears on them, I would have put it at the top my horror list, but I don't really consider it horror. More thriller/suspense.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                    I don't think anyone saw it, so all things considered it wasn't

I have seen a couple lists of top horror films and The Silence Of The Lambs appears on them, I would have put it at the top my horror list, but I don't really consider it horror. More thriller/suspense.
                    I think horror movies that are based on true stories scare me, not really the actual movie, but that is actually happened. I've always thought The Silence of the Lambs was both Horror and Suspense/Thriller, and it would be on the top of almost anyone's list Well maybe not 'everyone', but a lot of peoples

Comment

So are you a fan of serial killer horror movies or other type of horror movies. (Zombies, The Ring, and etc. )

Comment

I think i'm a fan of both, because yah, both are scary in their own way, like the serial killer kinds, the thing that scares me is that it can happen, and the 'zombie/ring/etc' kinds are just sometimes freaky because it looks so real

Comment

I think I like the other type of horror movie better.

Comment

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday The Thirteenth

I suppose it's more of a spoof than a true horror film, but I love it anyway.

Also, Lost Highway, if you consider it horror at all. Robert Blake plays a disturbingly convincing satanic-type person.
                            END OF LINE

Comment

Halloween 4, 5, & 6. Completly Freaky if you ask me.

Comment

I love horror movies - definitely my favourite movie genre.

My faves are the Scream movies. I even like the third one!

But I also love Final Destination, The Faculty, Idle Hands - most of the teen horror flicks in fact.
                                "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Working...
                                X