Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else really looking forward to AvP?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgentX
    Recent developments has made me totally go off this film.

Apparently the film isn't done. They had to cancel it's premiere in LA recently because of this. The film has shed some 24 minutes of its run time and is now down to a Disney like length of 89 minutes. They still don't know if it is going to be ready for this Friday, but if it is, (and I'm pretty sure they will do anything to make it so) I doubt if it looks anything like what the people associated with the film intended it to look like.
    That doesn't bode well. I hope it doesn't royally suck. I have been looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
      Recent developments has made me totally go off this film.

Apparently the film isn't done. They had to cancel it's premiere in LA recently because of this. The film has shed some 24 minutes of its run time and is now down to a Disney like length of 89 minutes. They still don't know if it is going to be ready for this Friday, but if it is, (and I'm pretty sure they will do anything to make it so) I doubt if it looks anything like what the people associated with the film intended it to look like.
      I wasn't optimistic about the film to start with, but this makes it sound like a complete mess. Probably headed to a neighborhood Blockbuster real quick, so probably a good idea to save the high priced movie ticket and the way overpriced popcorn and wait a month or so for video/dvd if you do need to see it.
      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

I don't think that avp is going to be good at all. The trailer doesn't look very impressive. It's rated PG-13 even though all 4 Alien movies and both Predator movies are rated R. Stan Winston, who created the Predator as well as the Alien queen, wanted to do the special effects for the movie but fox decided to let someone else do it. But my biggest problem with this movie is that James Cameron said that he was willing to make Aliens 5 but only of fox does not make avp.

Comment

Working...
        X