I'm talking picking Spielberg over Lucas for pretty much anything! lol

Comment

Heh, Spielberg's got more credibility.

Comment

http://filmforce.ign.com/indy/articl.../529496p1.html

Comment

I hope Lucas doesn't screw it up.

Comment

Lucas rejected a script by Frank Darabont. What else do you need to know? Granted, Darabont's work isn't generally well-known for being fast paced, but it has been quite solid as of late. Spielberg's work in this genre is always quick and snappy. George should just leave the project to people who love the characters he dreamed up. It's been proven that he can't be trusted with his own legacy.
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Atleast they're only going to make the movie if they all like the script. If he wrecks it, the other two will want to re-write it again.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Raiders, then Crusade, and Doom never happened

Has the fourth been confirmed?
                Yea, same thoughts here. Although one of My D&D characters is a cleric of Kali. It makes for interesting play when everyone else around you is out to crush the forces of evil.
                Last edited by Ancient 1; 07 August 2004, 09:15 PM. Reason: attachment too small

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

This isn't just Goerge's baby. if it was there's a chance it could go the way of the prequesl of SW and not live up to a lot of fans expectations, but it has to be liked by all of the big three in this case (Spielberg, Ford and Lucas). Spielberg will direct this, not george. George will co-write with someone else and not all on his own. Ford will star. Williams will score. Marshall will produce. Khan will edit.

On the note of faves i think my fave is The Last Crusade, but I find it very tough to find a favourite. I'd love to see another Indy film. I picked up my nickname from indy for another board and kind of used it on every other board minus am on minus one.

We had discussions on TheRadier.Net that if Indy was to become a franchise like Bond and someone else was to play him, who would it be? Many Suggested Dennis Quaid for Indy.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                  from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

I love Harrison Ford, however I think he's probably getting a bit long in the tooth to be doing Indiana Jones again. By the time they finally get to shooting, he'll probably be in his mid-60's (he's 62 now, dob 7/13/42 according to the Internet Movie Database). I adored Sean Connery as James Bond too, but at some point actors have to change the kinds of roles they take. I'm sure the film will get made, and I'm sure it'll make money, but I kinda wish they'd leave the franchise the way it is.
                    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

What could he possibly be after this time that is going to peak my interest?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Fate of ATLANTIS!!!!! And the plot twist is... ::drum role:: it isn't on Earth, it's in another Galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'll be accepting death threats and assasination attempts for that lame joke.... Now.
                        Also, for those of you who may or may not know, that was the name of a LucasArts Indiana Jones Adventure game.
                        Last edited by VirtualCLD; 11 August 2004, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X