• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
    This episode was awesome!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG... How will they ever get out of this one

Mattathias
    Thank God for DVR! LOL. I was visiting with my parents this weekend, and I didn't get to see the episode. Thankfully, it was DVR to the rescue!

Let me just echo what Mattathias said...this episode was awesome! I loved it when....
    Spoiler:
    Piper took a flying leep and landed on Billie and started punching the ever living crap out of her!

I know someo of you are wondering what the final resolution will be...
    Well, if you really wanna know...click the link --> Forever Charmed. Be warned if you click the link there are MAJOR SPOILERS. So, if you don't wanna know and wanna be surprised...don't click the link!
    sigpic

Comment

I agree... also how they both used
      Spoiler:
      The power of the Hollow, their confrontation, and the appearence of Leo and the Angel of Destiny

Mattathias

Comment

I'm just sad that this Sunday is LAST EPISODE EVER!
        sigpic

Comment

Agreed... although I may not be able to see it...

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
            Agreed... although I may not be able to see it...

Mattathias
            DVR/VCR/some recording device to the rescue for you! I'll probably set the DVR...even though I will be right in front of the TV too.
            sigpic

Comment

I had a DVR, but now I don't.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                Ummm...dude...he's saying he doesn't like Charmed. And he feels that Charmed was the reason why Angel got cancelled. So, if you're an Angel fan, why do you take offense to it?
                For a lot of people English is a second language. Others are just ignorant. Care to guess in this case?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

CHARMED = RIP The End. Fini.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Yeah, finally it's over.

I wasn't exactly wowed by the finale. The previous episode was a better one.

Spoiler:
                    I feel like the constant hopping back and forward through time distracted from what really could have been a deep thoughtful moment. It was nice seeing Mom and grams again though. They were... amusing.

I know I'm biased because I hate Billy but her crying over Christy.... was a very strange sound and not in a pulling way... just kind of wierd.

What I was disappointed by was the way Phoebe handled Coup. They treated him the same way they've treated all the other magical beings. She pushed him aside until she needed something from him (the ring). Have they learned nothing from all they've been through?

Very sappy ending... very Charmed.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I was sad to see Charmed go, but I liked how the series ended. You got to see into the future and see them finally achieve their dreams as well as educate the future of good magic.

I especially liked the scene at the end where
                      Spoiler:
                      Piper and Leo are walking up the stairs and you get to see all of the pictures. I do think its sad that there wasn't a picture of Prue on that wall though.
                      sigpic

Comment

yea, i noticed that too.... i liked the scrable scene... that was a good laugh
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know if they're going to re run the series finale? I was gone and my room mate recorded it for me but it ran out of tape just after Billy killed Christy. Did anything exciting happen after that?

Also are they going to be replaying this last season because I've missed a ton.
                          Maybe on TNT or something? Because I'm always working on Sunday when they have it on the WB.
                          Andromeda Fate
                          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
                            Does anyone know if they're going to re run the series finale? I was gone and my room mate recorded it for me but it ran out of tape just after Billy killed Christy. Did anything exciting happen after that?

Also are they going to be replaying this last season because I've missed a ton.
                            Maybe on TNT or something? Because I'm always working on Sunday when they have it on the WB.
                            I'd say that TNT is your only hope for that. I'm not certain if they'll re-run the current season or not. I've not heard if the WB will be doing that...or if they'll just be flapping in the wind until the WB goes off the air at the end of this summer.

The major thing that I liked after Billie did her sister in was...
                            Spoiler:
                            When the sisters write information about what happened to them and in the incident with Billie and Christy. You got to see Paige & Henry's children, Phoebe & Coop and their kids, Piper & Leo and their grandkids. It was awesome. You also found out Piper finally got to open the restaurant that she always wanted to open. Paige embraced her whitelighter side a lot more. Phoebe became more of a love advice columnist after she married Coop...since she finally found love. Leo was working at the magic school teaching future generations, and all was well in the world of the Halliwells. :-)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                              I'd say that TNT is your only hope for that. I'm not certain if they'll re-run the current season or not. I've not heard if the WB will be doing that...or if they'll just be flapping in the wind until the WB goes off the air at the end of this summer.

The major thing that I liked after Billie did her sister in was...
                              Spoiler:
                              When the sisters write information about what happened to them and in the incident with Billie and Christy. You got to see Paige & Henry's children, Phoebe & Coop and their kids, Piper & Leo and their grandkids. It was awesome. You also found out Piper finally got to open the restaurant that she always wanted to open. Paige embraced her whitelighter side a lot more. Phoebe became more of a love advice columnist after she married Coop...since she finally found love. Leo was working at the magic school teaching future generations, and all was well in the world of the Halliwells. :-)
                              Thanks for the spoiler. It sounds really good. I cant wait to see it when its shown in the UK

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Only caught a few episodes this season, but did earlier seasons so tuned in to the finale. I thought they wound it up pretty well. I liked that they
                                Spoiler:
                                had the last shot be the magic closing of the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X