Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She then changed her name in H20 didn't she? But anyway, thanks, i forgot her name, and got annoyed by calling her "the main character" haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah, she probably did change her name. The series is too confusing.

Comment

They need to get the story back on track with the 'actual' family members, haha... I want to see 'Laurie' s son and his girlfriend that survived in H20, maybe they got stuck in a mental hospital somewhere...

Comment

Hawaii.

Comment

Well of course, they could show Michael Myers sneak onto the Cargo, and then killing in the plain, then figure out in the whole Hawaii where they are

Comment

That's a plausable storyline for a horror movie.

Comment

Who would win, Michael Myers or Anubis? Heh

Comment

Well i think Anubis wouldn't want to fight him, maybe just possess him and kill his insides, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    I was looking in my local library, and was walking around, and i saw Halloween in the sci-fi section, wouldn't it be in the Horror section? I've been wondering for that for a while.
                    You should have done the librarian a favor and put it where it belonged, i.e. Horror section. Only the first 2 of these movies were worth watching.
                    Last edited by Ancient 1; 07 August 2004, 08:14 PM. Reason: embarrassing typos

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I think it can be classifies as scifi/fantasy i guess, i don't know, because horror movies always show up on the scifi channel, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                        That movie could have been a lot worse then it was... Alien Vs Predator doesn't look as promising as Freddy Vs. Jason.
                        I didn't actually see Freddy v Jason, but the trailers for Alien v Predator look intriguing. "Whover wins; we die."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I think AVP and FVJ is pretty much the same, except that FVJ is less epic, and they fight in a smaller place compared to AVP, but i think both is stupid in a way, hopefully AVP is better than i think it is going to be.

Comment

Less epic??? That would mean both AVP and FVJ are epic in the first place. FVJ may be a lot of things, but epic ain't one of them.

Freddy Vs. Jason was tremendously stupid - I'll give you that and I don't think AVP has enough of the right bad elements to make it as stupid, so score one for FVJ.

The tagline to AVP is quite cool though: "Whoever wins. We Lose"

Comment

What was FVJ's? Something like, blah blah blah... takes all, i forgot, haha..

Comment

I think it was: "Winner Kills All"

Comment

Working...
                                X