• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that would be disturbing... Haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They could make it a trilogy.

Comment

Was it the only time we actually get to see Michael Myers face was in the first movie?

Comment

I don't know, I've only seen the last two movies though.

Comment

Yah, i was just thinking outloud But anyway, you should really watch the original, and how annoying the song is (The Michael Myers theme song ) They play it like, every other scene, haha...

Comment

The theme song? I think it's cool and atmospheric.

Comment

I think it is kewl, but wow, the first movie overplayed it. I maybe overexaggerating, but im just trying to stress that they played it alot,

It does make me scared, its a lot more scary than Jasons theme song (did he have one?), he was like, breathing, or something... I dont know...

Comment

I don't think the other horror movies have a theme song, they could, but it's not as awesome as the Halloween theme. I remember when the newest movie was released, there were stupid pop up ads at websites that played the theme song over and over again.

Comment

Yah, he could be smashed into the ring between Freddy and Jason, to prevent getting chopped up into pieces, he can just find a paramedic in his place, haha...l

Comment

I think Freddy's the creepiest horror movie serial killer, followed by Jason, and then Michael Myers.

Comment

Freddy, he kills because hes sick, and yes, he is the creepiest, Jason, hes just mad that he never got any, so he goes and kills horny teens, and others in the way (laughs), and Michael Myers, hes just crazy, and someone who won't die, makes me laugh that both Jason and Michael both do the samething, 'walk', haha...

Comment

Atleast Freddy's got that supernatural angle to the storyline. You know, the whole dream stuff. It's pretty funny how the other serial killers just casually walk, pick off people one by one, apparently get killed, stand up, and do it all over again.

Comment

Yah, the whole 'dream' killing to the story just scares me the most, makes you not want to sleep. I like the phrase in Freddy vs Jason, "We aren't safe awake or asleep", or said differently...

Comment

I think the Freddy stuff had lots of potential in the Freddy Vs. Jason, but they ignored most of it so they could just beat the crap out of each other. If they were going to do that they should have just made Michael Vs. Jason.

Comment

Yah, Jason was just stupid, it was so retarded, ahah... I mean, i guess they ignored all the 'Freddy' abilities because he was weak, just a guess though

Comment

Working...
                                X