Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, I saw Dawn of the Dead twice pretty recently in the same week and also rented 28 Days Later earlier this year. I think Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, and 28 Days Later are the only zombie movies I've seen. I've probably seen some others, but not many. They're making a sequel to 28 Days Later called 28 Weeks Later. Zombie movies are pretty cool when they're done well. Resident Evil was probably my least favourite out of all those, but it was still entertaining enough.

Comment

I think probably because it was lower budget compared to the others, and less 'massive' compared to the others, Resident Evil was stuck in a small place underground, wow, i wasn't too 'omg factor' on the location, haha... I was 'wowed' by 28 days later, how they removed everyone in the city, that was just 'wow', haha... If you listen to the commentaries, in Resident Evil, they had to use a same door for like alot of things, it was funny (in a nice way).
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah, one thing I liked about Dawn of the Dead was how it felt sort of real and the huge scale that it took place. But you didn't really get that same feeling with the first Resident Evil movie cause it was all contained in some top secret labratory. The scenes from 28 Days Later in London were pretty good. It seemed strange that all the cars disappeared though. You would think people would be panicing and there would be traffic jams and stuff, but there was no sign of that at all. The cars just disappeared. The second Resident Evil could be cool, cause it's set in Racoon City.

Heh, we should probably get back onto topic before the moderator sees the thread. Talking about zombies and horror movies is fun though. The only Halloween movies that I've seen are Halloween H20 and the new reality TV show one.

Comment

Ok, -back on topic

Yah, i liked how they got away with killing Michael Myers at the end of H20 by making it someone else, that was sneaky

Comment

Yeah, it was a paramedic or something wasn't it? The main character chopped his head off. That was pretty funny. I prefer zombie horror movies to the slasher/serial killer horror movies. (Heh, back to talking about zombies again, but atleast it's linked to the topic now.)

Comment

Yes, me like the linkage Haha, that sounded so stupid. I thought it was really interesting how the main character, or the actress, Jamie Lee Curtis, who plays the main character actually got smarter, haha, well she had like 10-11 years to get used to Michael Myers killing her family or going after them and her, gosh that would suck... haha...

Comment

Yeah, but like you said earlier in the thread. She should have left the mainland.

Comment

Gosh... STUPID WRITERS! Well if she did... That wouldn't be fun, haha...

Comment

It would be funny to see the serial killer sitting on a passenger airplane though, taking his knife through customs and stuff so he can kill her in Hawaii.

Comment

Gosh, it pissed me off that she was so close to killing MM at the mental hospital, but no... She had to see if it was him, common! He was practically going after her with the knife, well i think he was... Anywho, yah, then bam, she had to "@#$@#$'

Comment

They're like the people in the old zombie movies who still get caught even though the zombies are limping slowly. (I've brought up zombies again. )

Comment

Gosh, thats probably one of the most unrealistic things on horror movies, walk versus running, walking always wins , that makes me so sad Haha...

Comment

If you ever find yourself being stalked by a serial killed, try walking.

Comment

That would be such a funny thing to do in a horror movie, a typical victim would run, but now, the person would walk, and while the killer runs after the helpless person, the person outwalks the running killer, haha...

Comment

Heh, or they both could be walking at the same pace.

Comment

Working...
                                X