Playing what character?
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Maybe the main characters father?

Comment

He plays the sheriff.
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Oh, i remember now, didn't have much of a big part, did he? If he did, i didn't pay attention much, haha..

Comment

That movie could have been a lot worse then it was... Alien Vs Predator doesn't look as promising as Freddy Vs. Jason.

Comment

I think it looks more promising (although it more than likely will suck)...it has Predators.
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I'm a fan of the alien movies (I haven't seen Predators), but I didn't like that Resident Evil movie and it's by the same guy.

Comment

I think Resident Evil was ok, but i truly think that the second movie will be tons better.

Comment

Yeah, the end of Resident Evil set up the second one nicely. It could be decent, but I'm not expecting a zombie movie as awesome as Dawn of the Dead, though.

Comment

Problem is, Dawn of the Dead wasn't zombies ;p, well not 'zombies' exactly, haha... Just being on the technical side Anyways, did Dawn of the Dead have Nemisis? I'm scared Nemisis will look so horrible cheezy, i would be so sad

Comment

They were zombies. Just not your standard zombies. I liked them.

Comment

I thought they were people infected with 'rage' disease, but i guess they are zombies Anyways, i liked them too, more dangerous, haha... I've seen some clips to Resident Evil 2, Jill Valentine (from the games) doesn't look so 'Jill'... Haha... But thats just my opinion.

Comment

Nah, that was the 28 Days Later... zombies. They didn't even tell you how the zombie outbreak happened in Dawn of the Dead. The only difference from your usual zombies is the fact that they can run and stuff.

Comment

The whole running zombie thing mixed me up Thanks for correcting, wow you sure like zombie movies (i'm assuming) Haha... Yah, i want to know how the zombies come about!

Comment

Working...
                                X