This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichton
    I'm actually way more excited about Underworld then the new Peter Jackson masterpiece...something about vampires and werewolves, ...and Kate Beckinsale.
    Kate Beckinsale + tight leather outfit = stirrings in the trouser department...

Whatever happened to Kevin Grevious? Big coloured chap, near enough 7ft tall in his bare feet, played one of the Lycans, voice like its coming from his toenails? Is he in Underworld Evolution?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Actually Kevin will not be in Evolution.
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0340485/
      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
      Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
        Actually Kevin will not be in Evolution.
        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0340485/
        Thanks for that.

I saw the trailer for X-Men 3 earlier this morning, and was thinking, when or if the X-Men movies ever get around to having the Sentinels in them, Kevin should provide their voice. Wouldn't that be cool?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Naomi Watts is hot too, although I doubt we will see much with King Kong.
          I think she kinda peaked in Tank Girl.

the current blonde look doesn't do much for me and neither have any of the movies i've seen her in.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

If I haven't already mentioned them - Destiny Angel, Lt. Green and Captain Ochre from New Captain Scarlet.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
              If I haven't already mentioned them - Destiny Angel, Lt. Green and Captain Ochre from New Captain Scarlet.
              haha, I've been watching it too There are times when I'm watching, I've went "phwoarr" to myself. They are disturbingly tasty in those tight erm..erm.. cgi flight suits oo-er

*slaps meself back to reality*
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

What's this?! I've heard about and saw an advert in the paper, a new Captain Scarlet?! When and where's it on?

Is that dodgy guy in the black still in it?! He was really creepy.... he always looked like he was really tired or hooked on some really wacky drugs....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                  What's this?! I've heard about and saw an advert in the paper, a new Captain Scarlet?! When and where's it on?

Is that dodgy guy in the black still in it?! He was really creepy.... he always looked like he was really tired or hooked on some really wacky drugs....
                  Ok, officially it's full title is Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet, and it comprises of 26 (so far) 25 minute episodes.
                  The bad news is it was screened as part of ITV's mildly awful Ministry of Mayhem show on Saturday mornings here in the UK - meaning of course, no opening titles, no closing credits and each ep split into two halves.

The good news is that eps 1-13 are now available on DVD.

Special Feature Information:
                  ° Audio Commentary By Creator Gerry Anderson On Episodes 1 And 2.
                  ° Audio Commentary By Director David Lane & Cast Member Wayne Forester (Capt. Scarlet) On Episode 1.
                  ° Behind The Scenes Documentary Narrated By Captain Scarlet.
                  ° Motion Capture Featurette.
                  ° Character And Craft Stills Gallery.
                  ° CITV Idents.
                  ° Series 1 Trailer.
                  sigpic

Comment

Got any pics?
                    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                    Pay it forward

Comment

Got any pics?
                      Try unofficial website www.spectrum-headquarters.com for some nice pictures.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys. I have a few new girls you would like this. I forgot their names but I'll get pictures.
                        STARGATE ICARUS
                        Premiering April 20, 2006
                        Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

I am not sure if anyone mentioned her, but Vanessa Angle aka Anise from Season 4. She is so much hotter than Amanda Tapping (but still hot too). Anise had me starring at the tv for hours. My goodness!

Comment

Jessica Alba - Dark Angel (Max)
                            Natalie Portman - Star Wars (Padme)
                            Lexa Doig - Andromeda/StarGate: SG-1 (Lam)
                            Amanda Tapping - StarGate: SG-1 (Samantha Carter)
                            Rachel Lutrell - StarGate: Atlantis (Teyla Emmagan)
                            Summer Glau - Firefly/Serenity (River Tam)
                            Claudia Christian - Babylon 5 (Susan Ivanova)
                            Claudia Black - Farscape/StarGate: SG-1 (Vala Mal Doran)

and those are just the main female characters.

As far as guest stars go... anyone else think that StarGate has had a larger number of gorgeous women guest star or play secondary/recurring parts in the show, than compared to the other genres?

Isabelle Katharine (Valencia)
                            Jaime Newman (Cadman)
                            Erin Chambers (Sora)
                            Melia McClure (Melia)
                            Brandy Ledford (Norina)
                            Suanne Braun (Hathor)
                            Ona Gauer (Ayiana)
                            Vaitiare Bandera (Sha'Re)
                            Leonor Valera (Chaya/Athar)
                            Daniella Evangelista (Denya)
                            Vanessa Angel (Anise)
                            Chelan Simmons (Mara)
                            and many more...
                            Last edited by Peoples_General; 24 March 2006, 05:47 AM.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

My top three: Grace Park, Grace Park, and Grace Park. Vanessa Angel comes in a close fourth.

Comment

1) Lexa Doig from Andromeda
                                2) Rachell Lutrell from SGA
                                3) whoever played troi on TNG

Comment

Working...
                                X