This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak
    Not wanting to rrain on your parade or anything, but - Aeon Flux is just going to totally suck. I confidently predict it'll suck more than an industrial strength vacuum cleaner on "Super Suck".
    Right, because the original cartoon was so chocked full of character development and clever plot twists...

Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
    I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
    What have these years left to me?
    Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
      Right, because the original cartoon was so chocked full of character development and clever plot twists...

Yeah, I'm wondering how much excessive use of tongue we're going to see in all of the alien sex scenes. That's a big majority of the cartoon really, that and uzi's...it looks like they atleast got the uzi's though.

Comment

i was under the impression that most people that wanted to see AEF were just going to see CT in her cat suit.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
          i was under the impression that most people that wanted to see AEF were just going to see CT in her cat suit.
          Well...that too.
          Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
          I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
          What have these years left to me?
          Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Not wanting to rrain on your parade or anything, but - Aeon Flux is just going to totally suck. I confidently predict it'll suck more than an industrial strength vacuum cleaner on "Super Suck".
            Unfortunatly I was just informed that reviewers were denied early access to view Aeon Flux. This is definetly not a good sign, BruTak's eery prophecy might be realized!!

Comment

I will freely admit that I've just taken the easy way out with Crichton's posts. And i do apologize to him for deleting them. Unfortunatly editing would have just taken too much time

Gateworld's policy is to keep it PG...which means that everything on this forum should be something you'd freely show your average child. As in someone less than 13.

Tastefully nude photos don't fit that criteria. Nor do pics that are more appropriate to a Victoria's Secrets magazine.

You guys are certainly free to thunk all you want, but i do ask you to keep your thunking at a PG level.

Crichton is free to repost his pics, but only the 'good' ones. No underwear shots, no provocative shots, not tasteful nudes.

If you have any questions about the appropriateness of any pic, just snag one of the mods and ask them.

I think we can agree that a woman can still be hot with her clothes on
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                Holly Marie Combs from Charmed

*DROOL*

When I first started watching Charmed I thought she was the 'weakest' looking sister, but as the show progressed, I enjoyed staring at her more and more. I believe Shannen is the hottest still, but Holly is definetely the 2nd hottest girl on Charmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  I think we can agree that a woman can still be hot with her clothes on
                  On occasion.

Comment

Claudia Black and Amanda Tapping. And that is NOT just because I'm a Stargate fan. Oh, and I'm a straight girl, but I still think they are hot, er, good looking and cool that is.

Comment

After seeing Stargate with AT, I really appreciate a woman in uniform.
                      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                      Pay it forward

Comment

Teri Hatcher..in the truest sense of this thread she was hot in the Superman series

Originally posted by skritsys
                        After seeing Stargate with AT, I really appreciate a woman in uniform.
                        Too easy.
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Our blond Cylon friend from BSG. What is her name? So hot!!!
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                            You sound pretty convinced. Why?? I haven't looked into it that much besides liking the cartoon and Charlize Theron I guess I don't know anything about it?
                            Many apologies for not getting back to you sooner, Crichton old chap. I've just spent most of the last two weeks fighting off a particularly nasty chest infection...

I just don't think the Aeon Flux movie will do particularly well because it's a relatively unknown quantity.
                            Most of the world's population has heard of Batman and the like, but Aeon Flux?
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Many apologies for not getting back to you sooner, Crichton old chap. I've just spent most of the last two weeks fighting off a particularly nasty chest infection...

I just don't think the Aeon Flux movie will do particularly well because it's a relatively unknown quantity.
                              Most of the world's population has heard of Batman and the like, but Aeon Flux?
                              Glad you're feeling better-
                              You should look into the buzz surrounding the upcoming James Cameron film Battle Angel Alita. I'm hoping this will live up to the comic and be one Cameron's best Sci Fi since Terminator, and The Abyss. I've read every comic available and it's one of my all time favorites. It's definetly even more unknown than Aeon Flux though, except in Japan.

I'm a little surprised how many people are admitting to being old fans of the cartoon, more than I expected, admittedly this is probably the case only in the U.S. I think I'm going to wait until video for Aeon Flux though, Hearing that the makers of the film denied reviewers early access to the film is not a good sign, even though several people on GateWorld have said that the movie is pretty good.

I'll just have to make due with King Kong and Underworld:Evolution. I'm actually way more excited about Underworld then the new Peter Jackson masterpiece...something about vampires and werewolves, ...and Kate Beckinsale.

Comment

Naomi Watts is hot too, although I doubt we will see much with King Kong.
                                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                                Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                                X