Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you kindly, MarshAngel. I missed quite a bit. I sure hope it's renewed--if for nothing else, for the reruns.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
      Amazing episode. I can't wait for the finale. I just hope they renew it and don't leave us hanging. I think the word on the renewal of all the shows that survived the season will be available around May 15-17. I'm crossing my fingers for Invasion and Surface.
      I agree. I would hate for it to end with a cliff hanger like Farscape did. This show is awesome. It makes you not want to go the beach for fear of being taken, especially since I live in Florida. Of course hurricane season starts again on June 1.

In the Beginning it started slow, but now it's picked up and is actually getting really good. At the start my mom lost interest, know she's like what's Szura up to? Are the hybrids winning?

I don't think Lewis and Kira go together. My first thought was her and Jesse, guess I was wrong. But Lewis is a nice guy, dispite being a Hybrid. I don't think he wants to be any more than Muriel does. As for Tom, he doesn't seem as evil as he did in the beginning, after all he was doing what he thought was best, Szura tricked him. And those pregnant woman are so not going to survive childbirth if the babies rip open the stomach like on that crazy girl.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
        She is a young teen girl...most of them act stupid when it comes to boys lol.
        I resent that, I never acted stupid over a guy. Of course my friends and I was always involved in our studies, not all girls are like Kira. I think she's just confused.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
          I resent that, I never acted stupid over a guy. Of course my friends and I was always involved in our studies, not all girls are like Kira. I think she's just confused.
          Teenagers come in degrees of stupid. I never acted like that either but there are plenty who make the strangest decisions. Decisions they'll be as confused as the rest of us about in a few years. Kira is strange. It's like she's got butter on her eyes and in her ears.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

This day sucks. It's cold and rainy and Invasion appears to be cancelled. according to TV.com: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=4475&page=2

So I guess that wraps up every single new scifi show that premiered in 2005. Threshold, Kolchak, Surface and Invasion. I'm betting Supernatural will survive on The CW.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

This day sucks. It's cold and rainy and Invasion appears to be cancelled. according to TV.com: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=4475&page=2

So I guess that wraps up every single new scifi show that premiered in 2005. Threshold, Kolchak, Surface and Invasion. I'm betting Supernatural will survive on The CW.
              It doesn't seem quite fair--Invasion hasn't even aired their season finale....

First Surface, now Invasion *sigh*--I'm hoping there will be something good on this fall.

And Supernatural isn't really scifi. Mondays really are horrible.

*goes off to mourn*

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

Well I'm sure the finale will air but Invasion is not renewed for fall. I would be grateful that we had a full season but the irony is that if they'd ended it earlier I would have just shrugged and moved on. but it got so much better in its second half and just as I've fallen in love with it and excited over new episodes... they drop the axe. So cruel.

The only scifi I've noticed this fall is Masters of Science Fiction

You're right Supernatural isn't scifi and neither is Ghost Whisperer which got renewed. How did that happen? I thought GW would be one of the first to go. TV is cruel and crappy. Yay... yet another yer of Law & Order clones.

Comment

Whoa! Did you see this?!

INVASION (10 PM PST, ABC) “The Last Wave Goodbye” The series makes its farewells uncertain of its future, though there are rumblings that the CW may take it onboard if ABC gives it the thumbs down.
                  The link is here (scroll down to Wednesday):

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...pe_id=270286&c

*sigh* I know it's a vain hope, but I'm like Gandalf: 'There never was much hope. Just a fools hope...'

ETA: Thanks to Morjana for the tip and the link.

Comment

That page isn't offical for ABC, They won't release the schedule until tomorrow. For now, its all speculation, for instance I read another website that said What about Brian was getting canned and Freddie was getting another season.

Anyway I thought Invasion was doing fairly well in the timeslot it had following Lost.

Comment

No, it wasn't doing well at all. It regularly lost half of its lead in, Lost's, viewers. Networks hate that. Rumblings that the CW will take it are exactly that--rumblings. Rumors only. It's waaaaaay too expensive.

Comment

Well I'm sure the finale will air but Invasion is not renewed for fall. I would be grateful that we had a full season but the irony is that if they'd ended it earlier I would have just shrugged and moved on. but it got so much better in its second half and just as I've fallen in love with it and excited over new episodes... they drop the axe. So cruel.

The only scifi I've noticed this fall is Masters of Science Fiction

You're right Supernatural isn't scifi and neither is Ghost Whisperer which got renewed. How did that happen? I thought GW would be one of the first to go. TV is cruel and crappy. Yay... yet another yer of Law & Order clones.
                        TOTALLY agree! The show frustrated me no end during the first half, but the last few episodes got better each week. I started looking forward to Invasion more than Lost.

I'm actually looking forward to Masters of Science Fiction (if they do it right). Sometimes I think they don't write Sci-Fi like they used to.

Don't even mention Ghost Whisperer--I can't believe it made it past the first couple of shows. I second the vote for TV being cruel and crappy.

*mad and sad--goes off to kick...well, something!*

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
                          No, it wasn't doing well at all. It regularly lost half of its lead in, Lost's, viewers. Networks hate that. Rumblings that the CW will take it are exactly that--rumblings. Rumors only. It's waaaaaay too expensive.
                          Is it really that expensive? There aren't THAT many special effects are there (relatively speaking)?

Comment

It's pretty expensive. There are more effects than you think. That, and the fact that it didn't perform with all the advertising it got, especially since it got such a cushy time slot, will not make it attractive to any of the networks.

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                              Don't even mention Ghost Whisperer--I can't believe it made it past the first couple of shows. I second the vote for TV being cruel and crappy.
                              TV is annoying. Crap like Enterprise, Andromeda and Mutant X run for five years, and great shows like Odyssey 5, Farscape (although it did get a miniseries) and seemingly Invasion and Surface get canned.

I don't understand how ABC can be disappointed with Invasion's ratings - from what I've heard it generally hovers around the 9-10 million mark. They're probably just expecting everything to get Lost-style super-ratings.
                              It's the people who want instant answers and action every week who are to blame. They can't just let a plot develop, everything has to happen NOW!They really annoy me.

Comment

from what I've heard it generally hovers around the 9-10 million mark
                                Nope. I keep track of the ratings for several shows at a friend's site. The final ratings for Invasion have been between 7 and 8 million viewers for several weeks now.

Comment

Working...
                                X