"Sliders" Discussion /Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ is that true about John Ryhys and he is the english one
    I have seen this show for a while it use to be on the UK version sci-fi a lot now its never on but i like watch when ever i could it good
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

You can buy it cheap if you were in America / Canada.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewprod...ductId=5752659

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get a prop repllica of 'the timer', preferably the season 1 version?
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Best Buy has dropped their price of around $95 of the seasons 1&2 dvd set to around $31!!! Frelling cool! After hubby's paycheck on Thursday he's suppose to pick it up for me for Mother's Day.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
            Best Buy has dropped their price of around $95 of the seasons 1&2 dvd set to around $31!!! Frelling cool! After hubby's paycheck on Thursday he's suppose to pick it up for me for Mother's Day.
            I GUESS I HAVE TO SPEAK UP!

It's been that cheap for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
              Does anyone know where I can get a prop repllica of 'the timer', preferably the season 1 version?
              Sorry, can't help you there. But as a kid I always wanted one of those
              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

The Hungarian TV showed all season, but the last two season was so weak and boring! The whole show changed after Arturo's death and the cromag metaplot. Maggie and the new Mallory was nice, but the show turned into chaos with the "third team".
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                  I GUESS I HAVE TO SPEAK UP!

It's been that cheap for months.
                  Yes I saw your post above
                  Some of us don't have credit cards to shop on-line. We must use the old fashion way of driving the car to a store.

Comment

I don't have a credit card either, I got debit. :-p

And in case that doesn't work.

*Go to mothers*

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIEEEEEEE!"

Comment

What about seasons 4 and 5? They were pretty stupid but should'nt they be on DVD by now?
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

What about seasons 4 and 5? They were pretty stupid but should'nt they be on DVD by now?
                        No because...
                        They were pretty stupid

Comment

Got my Sliders on Thursday
                          My son went away for the weekend at the in-laws. He didn't want ME watching the show without HIM (after we watched the first episode). And here I thought it was MY mother's day present.
                          I just wish there were more episodes in seasons 1 and 2. Didn't realise how short they were!

Comment

Just picked up seasons 1-3 and watched the pilot. I really liked it, I think I was remembering it as being a lot cheesier.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                              Just picked up seasons 1-3 and watched the pilot. I really liked it, I think I was remembering it as being a lot cheesier.
                              You're probably thinking the later seasons. S1 and 2 were very good, S3 okay, and I'd skip the rest.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                You're probably thinking the later seasons. S1 and 2 were very good, S3 okay, and I'd skip the rest.
                                I guess I am all set then. Is there any sort of closure for the show?

Comment

Working...
                                X