No announcement yet.

"Sliders" Discussion /Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Sliders...that brings back memories of my childhood Good show! Even though I only caught random episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
      Series 3 finale eh? So anyone care to clue me in on what exactly happened next? Pretty please?
      if i remember correctly, after season three there was no more wade, and for awhile it was just the three (quinn, remmy, and maggie) then they found colin. then in season 5 colin and quinn were more or less killed off technically they werent dead, but they might as well have been. colin was "unstuck" between realities, and quinn was stuck inside of malary. and as said before, in the last episode, everyone but remmy was stuck on the world where sliders was a tv show. the timer was destroyed but remmy used a kromag slide machine to go back to the his earth (the original earth) with the kromag-killing virus in his blood. but thats where it ends . maybe scifi could make a miniseries wrapping things up, like peacekeeper wars did for farscape...

Comment

well when did it end now?

but just to say yeah the first 3 season were good the 4th was lets just say lacking and the 5th was....well....it was....odd!...i think is the word i chose to use for it.
        yeah the fact that it never had a fully happy ending was sad but lets hope the idea may yet return to wrap up the story one day.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I love the first 2 seasons..I thought it was the coolest idea ever!! I even named my cat after Quinn Mallory..yup the whole name! So when my cat gets into trouble, you can hear me saying "Quinn Mallory you silly cat!!"

I think that the repeats are on the sci fi..I guess I should find out when.
          Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

they dont play the repeats on a regular schedule.

but as you know every day scifi plays all day episodes (9am-4pm i think) of random scifi shows, and every once in awhile its sliders

Comment

i also only cought random ep's but from what i saw i would have watched more of it if i new the reg time and day
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

i love sliders!! the season's with jerry o'connell where the best!! i heard he's not in it anymore, shame on them!!

Comment

Shrodinger is the name of his cat, and he says "step through the gate".

COPYRIGHT!!!!!
                  I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

And both narim and walter guest starring in the sliders pilot

Comment

Yes, I was looking and I'm like "Is that Narim?" I looked on IMDB and it was
                      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

But since Sliders debuted in 1995 and SG1 in 1997 maybe it's the other way around, and SG stole from sliders

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                          Shrodinger is the name of his cat, and he says "step through the gate".

COPYRIGHT!!!!!
                          You can't copyright the name Schroedinger for a cat! It's the name that any self-respecting TV/movie science geek gives to their cat.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I never liked how sliders ended. I would love to see a movie where they bring back Jerry O'conner, and do it right.
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I'd like to see what happened once Rambrandt returned to his home world. Maybe somehow they could work in Jerry O'Connell too, and together they defeat the Kromags or something. I'd like to see a lot of these movie type things to wrap up series, like Peacekeeper Wars did with Farscape.

Comment

Oh Yes. But Sliders isn't Sliders with out Quin
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X