Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite villain of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fave villain is Bijomaru from the movie "Azumi". He's so completely crazy! Seriously he scares me so badly! And he's such a babe! Seriously guys! Watch Azumi, Bijomaru is the ultimate bad guy! He's hilarious in a oh so psycho way. No matter how hunky he is I would run away.

Second fave is Darth Vader. He's cool.

Watch Azumi, seriously!
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Is Azumi anime or something?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
      Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
      "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
      My deviantART profile

Comment

My favorites (acending order):

1. Darth Vader -- Here, little Annie...
        2. Naraku -- Stupid spider....
        3. Sauron -- See here and here.
        4. Anubis -- Good jackle...
        5. Nakago -- Yay evil blond generals!

Wheeeeeeeee, bye!
        Last edited by Starlilica; 27 October 2004, 08:16 PM.

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
        101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
        "Be nice to nerds;
        one day, you'll end up working for one."
        -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
        Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
        Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Movie: General Grievous-Star Wars Episode 3

TValeks-Doctor Who

Video Game: Ganondorf-Legend of Zelda Franchise

Book:
          Spoiler:
          Abeloth-Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi Series of books.
          http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
          sigpic

Comment

The Female Changeling from DS9. She is so cold and uncaring towards everyone but her own people.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

and purely for costume reasons:
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hmm.
                Prior to seeing the 'prequel trilogy' *chokes* of Star Wars, I would have said, with no hesitation, Darth Vader.
                Since then, I've seen stuff like Farscape and Stargate and Firefly.
                So, I'd now say: Scorpius.

I did like that old dude in Firefly (Neeska? Neeshka?), and the operative in Serenity. Stargate: hmm...villain...does the IOA count?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                  Hmm.
                  Prior to seeing the 'prequel trilogy' *chokes* of Star Wars, I would have said, with no hesitation, Darth Vader.
                  Since then, I've seen stuff like Farscape and Stargate and Firefly.
                  So, I'd now say: Scorpius.

I did like that old dude in Firefly (Neeska? Neeshka?), and the operative in Serenity. Stargate: hmm...villain...does the IOA count?
                  Oops!! Totally forgot about them!! Yeah.
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Darth Vader is the most iconic. As a Stargate fan, Anubis is noteworthy. The Joker, Cylons, and Megatron round out my list.

Comment

It's harder than I thought to find great villains even if I watched many sci-fi shows and movies. Most of them don't even have a real single villains (12 Monkeys, Gattaca, etc). The first ones that comes to mind are Dukat in DS9, Annorax in Voyager, Cohagen in Total Recall.
                      Last edited by Commander Zelix; 13 December 2010, 05:06 PM. Reason: Correction Garak-->Dukat
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        It's harder than I thought to find great villains even if I watched many sci-fi shows and movies. Most of them don't even have a real single villains (12 Monkeys, Gattaca, etc). The first ones that comes to mind are Garak in DS9, Annorax in Voyager, Cohagen in Total Recall.
                        I definitely would not call Garak a villain. After all, he helped all of the main characters through various Dominion War campaigns and embraced a philosophy of freedom for Cardassia. He's very much an anti-hero but definitely not a villain. Dukat and Winn were definitely complex villains on DS9. They went through many evolutions and shades of grey before becoming the prime antagonists.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                          I definitely would not call Garak a villain. After all, he helped all of the main characters through various Dominion War campaigns and embraced a philosophy of freedom for Cardassia. He's very much an anti-hero but definitely not a villain. Dukat and Winn were definitely complex villains on DS9. They went through many evolutions and shades of grey before becoming the prime antagonists.
                          I wrote Garak but I meant Dukat. Garak is a good character but indeed not a villain.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            I wrote Garak but I meant Dukat. Garak is a good character but indeed not a villain.
                            Ah, gotcha. DS9's "Waltz" definitely revealed a lot about Dukat's complexity.

As villains, the Shadows from Babylon 5 were also very complex. Their methods were frightening but the way they presented their ultimate intentions made them much more than your regular dark villains from the ancient past.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime View Post
                              Darth Maul was a complete joke. Was he a sandperson or something(check the horns)? What was the deal with that ridiculous double-bladed lightsabre?

IM A SUPER-SOLDIER NOW!!!!!!!!!
                              A 6 year old post, clearly woefully unaware of anything in the Star Wars EU

Maul was a Zabrak, not a Tusken. And the double-ended saber started as a comic idea that was well-liked enough to make it into a film. Plus it was straight-up cool

Mine in no particular order of preference:
                              Biff Tannen
                              Cancer Man
                              General Chang
                              His Divine Shadow
                              Gul Dukat
                              The Joker (TDK)
                              Khan
                              The Master (John Simm, pre-End of Time)
                              Melkor/Morgoth
                              Emperor Palpatine
                              Reavers
                              Saruman
                              Scorpius
                              Shadows / Londo
                              Xenomorph
                              Dr. Zaius

Darth Vader would make the list, if the only SW movies made had been ANH and ESB. But since they weren't, I see him as a fallen/tragic hero, not a villain.
                              Last edited by DigiFluid; 13 December 2010, 08:04 PM.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Alien still scares the **** out of me, other than the creature, I loved Agent Smith. Only in the first Matrix. As well as Biff from Back to the Future
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X