• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Too expensive.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cozzerob
      There's not a chance in hell i'm going to buy an xbox 360. Not, however, because it's particularly bad. The problem is that if you're insanely busy (like me) then you'll not have that much time to play anyway. What's the point in buying an next-gn console if the old PS2 will keep me going for another couple of years.

Also, the PS2 is said to be much, much more powerful, so if i were to get a next-gen console, i'd go for the PS3.

Anybody got a PSP? Are they good? Worth the money. + are you bothering to get the UMD films, or sticking with portable dvd-players?
      Just to help ya out...The PS2 was not more powerful than the Xbox. The only thing PS2 had over Xbox is the amount of games it had. Other than that, the Xbox out performed PS2 by far. I own both and there are plenty of un-biased websites that give better speeds and graphics to Xbox...
      Last edited by GateMan2000; 04 September 2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Of course I'm going to get it! But I'm not pre-ordering it (Damn bundle packs!). The bundle pack idea is really dumb who made that up!? I agree with AGateFan. I'm planning on buying the regular system, not the core-system, because of the backward compatability. The most important reason for buying the X360 is Halo 3. It's going to ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorshammer
          The most important reason for buying the X360 is Halo 3. It's going to ROCK!
          There's gonna be even more hype than Halo 2, and look how that one turned out. An intergalactic disappointment where we ended up where everyone thought Halo 2 was gonna start! Halo 3 better rock!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
            There's gonna be even more hype than Halo 2, and look how that one turned out. An intergalactic disappointment where we ended up where everyone thought Halo 2 was gonna start! Halo 3 better rock!!
            Halo 2 was a good game, it was just short and it ended in the middle. I think they were only going to make one sequel and Microsoft told them to stretch it out so they broke Halo 2 into two parts: Halo2 and Halo 3. Now they are going to make a Halo movie... will the games start to suck after that?

Most movie games stink except Chronicles or Riddick: EBB which was awesome!!. I am almost looking more forward to the Chronicles of Riddick sequel then to Halo 3 since they scrwd us so bad at the end of that game. I also am a big Morrowind fan so I am looking forward to Oblivion and I had more fun playing Morrowind on my Xbox then on my computer (I think the couch had something to do with that, I could sleep during the incredibly long load times ).
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

No, because XBox 360 has a stupid name, it doesn't have 360 functions, it's not going to come out with only 360 games, and it's not a sphere, the reason why they named it XBox 360 is probably because it has 360 malfunctions and every game that comes out on it will have 360 bugs.

Comment

Working...
              X