X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no.

the end.

Comment

Chinese and Western Dragons are very different in both design and the legend and stories behind them, there no common ancestry between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        There are no six limbed land vertebrates in the fossil record. There isn't a chance in hell dragons ever existed, not the European version anyway.
        The Welsh Dragon (and thus, the only Dragon of ANY consequence) has four limbs.

Sounds pretty dinosaurian to me!

That or someone ran across a Newt, got a bit scared and then declared it was 'THIS BIG' when he got home...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

my guess is there was a creature like dragons, but a lot smaller. to many cultures reference creatures like them for there not to be something.
          sigpic

Comment

I would expet miniture humans were around 30k years ago, being we migrated to africa 50k years ago. as for dinos 10k, no. the died off like 80 million years ago. i don't think dragons were real, probably based off fossils found by miners. would be cool if they did though

Comment

I ment to say astralia, not africa

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                The Welsh Dragon (and thus, the only Dragon of ANY consequence) has four limbs.

Sounds pretty dinosaurian to me!
                The wings count as limbs.. so it has six

Comment

I tend to think they may exist; I mean the bodily structure does seem possible in real life and it is possible that there were some of these things roaming around before they became extinct. I mean there are a lot of stuff that we don't know about life burried underneath and we only have these tapestries which could be interpreted either way (as both of them had different methods of drawing stuff) so the question of whether or not dragons existed is questionable as of present but still, I like to think they exist and hey; there might be proof that they did.
                  Back from the grave.

Comment

the real awnser is... Ancient aliens

Comment

i can't believe this is a thread.

this is seriously grounds to just shut down the forums and call it a day...

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                        i can't believe this is a thread.
                        dragons and aliens are as much respectable topics as stargates and worlds beyond our imagination; I mean if you think that these threads are pointless, why post in them? no offense.
                        Back from the grave.

Comment

aliens are a debatable topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd the prior View Post
                            the real awnser is... Ancient aliens
                            I think someone has already done that as a feature film, may be even more than once.

Comment

it is a show on the aply named "history" channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd the prior View Post
                                it is a show on the aply named "history" channel.
                                History Channel: Where we prove the facts, like aliens are behind thanksgiving.
                                Back from the grave.

Comment

Working...
                                X