• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unoffical timeline for the series if anyone would like to see

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/content/view/383/421/
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm glad we still get a GC version. I honestly don't think I would be able to afford the new system for a while and I really really want this game. The delays are killing me! Thanks for the info everyone!
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
        I'm glad we still get a GC version. I honestly don't think I would be able to afford the new system for a while and I really really want this game. The delays are killing me! Thanks for the info everyone!
        YAY! Its getting closer. I just wonder if its coming out at the same time as the Wii or a little after. Speaking of the Wii...does anyone know its release date?
        sigpic

Comment

Big N are likely going to stay tight-lipped until a few months out, as per usual. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were late November, or perhaps early December at the latest.

Regarding TP, all indications point to the likelihood of a release with the console itself, although i'm not too sure it will be a tandem release with the GCN version. But, regardless, it certainly is refreshing to have a launch with confirmed, solid launch titles, which the *ahem* competitors have thusly failed to do. Honestly, a Zelda and Metroid Prime game upon release?! Ace!
          Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
          Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
          Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
          - Serenity

Comment

I'm looking forward to this game.

I have really enjoyed all the Zelda games.

Comment

I can't wait any longer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X