This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silence
    First thought was... WTF how did i miss Ivanova sex scene... then i remembered what i fast forwarded

OMFG!!! i am too affraid to even go check that scene, now that i remembered how it started ..... prolly lowest moment of B5....
    I'll take your word for it.....

Trip's death was a pointless excuse for "drama". Killing off a character in the final episode is fine, if it's done for a REASON.

As for Janet, I thought her death was wonderfully handled and well worth it. I wouldn't go back and change a thing about that one.

Tasha Yar's.....that was just plain stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      Tasha Yar's.....that was just plain stupidity.
      She wanted off the show and didn't care how TPTB did it. They should have just put her in a red shirt for that episode.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        Kevbin Sorbo as worst lead actor/character- I presume all the alien intimacy happened after he got "creative" control over the show.
        Your right actually! .....*sigh*
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          She wanted off the show and didn't care how TPTB did it. They should have just put her in a red shirt for that episode.
          She more or less was a red shirt. From TNG onwards the gold shirts were the new Red Shirts. Heh, imagine that though. Killed by a tar pit. I'm thinking she must have missed being on the show; coming back as Tasha Yar's half Romulan daughter. I found her really annoying as Commander Sela.
          Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 02 October 2006, 01:37 PM.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
            Your right actually! .....*sigh*
            The things guys will resort to to get some action..... lmao

Comment

I can't believe no one mentioned Tek Wars... First I was given some of these books... written by William Shatner, or not, depending on what you believe. Horrible books. badly written. Then my friend sends me some freaking tapes of the show. I couldn't believe anyone would even make these lame books into a show! Even worse. I had totally forgotten this rotten gem until now
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                I can't believe no one mentioned Tek Wars...
                There's probably a lot of really dire stuff that's managed to get overlooked here, cos people didn't even start watching it and so didn't manage to notice how lousy it was.

There was a BBC programme about ten years ago, can't remember what it was called, there were aliens from another dimension building a mountain in Scotland for some reason. It was so awful that I've done my best to forget it, and I doubt many other people can remember... was it called "Invasion Earth" or am I muddled?

It deserves to be high on the list, but I'm glad it isn't, it means that most people were spared its awfulness

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                  It deserves to be high on the list, but I'm glad it isn't, it means that most people were spared its awfulness
                  Hehe, that's always a way to look at it.

Comment

Enterprise, Crusade, Mutant X, and Invasion.

Comment

This "Crusade" everyones voting for...is it the B5 spinoff or some other show?
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                        There was a BBC programme about ten years ago, can't remember what it was called, there were aliens from another dimension building a mountain in Scotland for some reason. It was so awful that I've done my best to forget it, and I doubt many other people can remember... was it called "Invasion Earth" or am I muddled?

I wasn't spared. Yes, it was called Invasion: Earth.

AGH! It was erased from my memory thank you very much Madeleine_W. I was surprised the mainstream channel (BBC1) had given the go-ahead for a Sci Fi/Fantasy series. When it previewed, I thought that this would be a British show that could rival the X Files (which was riding high on BBC1 back then). How wrong I was. I barely survived the experience.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Jake 2.0

Bionic woman

Comment

Working...
                          X