Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've watched my DVD backwards, forewards, and sideways about a billion times and listenend to the audio commentary with Vin Diesel and Cole Hauser and I'm telling you he didn't kill her. I will never believe that he did but I'm not going to tell people what to think. In my mind the alien killed her and by her coming back for him it showed him that humans are redeemable.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this movie. Pitch Black was great, and it's the same director, and SFX group (I hope), and the trailers are great. I just hope people don't stray from the movie because they hate Diesel...from what I've read, the plot is full of a deep mythology, and could even become the next SW.

Phil
      Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
      Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Just saw this advertised on the SciFi Channel -- on Wednesday, June
        2nd at 10:30pm, they have a 30 minute "Lowdown" special on the making
        of "The Chronicles of Riddick."

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
        http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I know alrady, but tnx anyway...I AM SOOOOOOOOO GONNA WATCH THAT!!!

Comment

Am I the only one NOT excited for this movie?? I never saw Pitch Black, and I don't really like Vin Deielsal....hence the lack of trying to spell his name right
            "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

The second movie seems better.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I enjoyed "Pitch Black" very much.

Looking forward to seeing "Chronicles of Riddick."

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Oh yeah Sci-Fi si gonna show Pitch Black...I know that for sure...what I don't know is if it's gonna be before or after the lowdown...and one more thing...they are gonna show a preiew...or something...during the new minisiries....5 mins to somthing...or something....

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                    Oh yeah Sci-Fi si gonna show Pitch Black...I know that for sure...what I don't know is if it's gonna be before or after the lowdown...and one more thing...they are gonna show a preiew...or something...during the new minisiries....5 mins to somthing...or something....
                    Okay, I've got to ask this. Is Pitch Black really scary? I didn't watch it first time around 'cos I'm a wimp and don't like stuff that gives me nightmares. I like what I've seen thus far of Riddick and would like to see it, but I think I should watch Pitch Black first.

What do those of you that have seen PB think?
                    Slainte
                    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

It's scary in some places...but you watch it...it's good for ya..prepares for live!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slainte
                        Okay, I've got to ask this. Is Pitch Black really scary? I didn't watch it first time around 'cos I'm a wimp and don't like stuff that gives me nightmares. I like what I've seen thus far of Riddick and would like to see it, but I think I should watch Pitch Black first.

What do those of you that have seen PB think?
                        I don't like scary movies but I LOVED Pitch Black. It's one of my all time favorite sci-fi movies. It's an edge of your seat type movie but not really gross or anything.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

If you've seen any of the "Alien" movies (and survived) you should be able to watch "Pitch Black."

It's an excellent flick -- the performances are first rate, the special effects top notch, and it's well written.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I really dont like vin diesel...that's probably the only reason why i dont particularly look interested in the chronicles of riddick

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                              If you've seen any of the "Alien" movies (and survived) you should be able to watch "Pitch Black."

It's an excellent flick -- the performances are first rate, the special effects top notch, and it's well written.

Morjana
                              Thanks! Just what I needed to know.
                              Slainte
                              "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Anyone loooking forward to The Chronicles of Riddick? I saw Pitch Black recently and it was pretty good, and the trailer for Riddick looks different and awesome. Also they've released Pitch Black on DVD to co-incide with the release of Riddick and they've renamed it to The Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black. It's like Indiana Jones when they changed Raiders of the Lost Ark to Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark when the sequels were made.

Comment

Working...
                                X