• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatG
    ((((Mal)))

How've you been? Missed you.

As to what Tom Cruise did go here

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8344309/

There's a report and a video of the interview.
    Thanx i'll read it when i get time.

(((((((kat)))))))) Missed you to!!!!! I'll email you when i get time. More than likly the weekend ((((((hugs again))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
      What did Tom cruse say??
      Here's a summary:
      WOOOOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! SCIENTOLOGY ROCKS!!!!!!! I LOVE SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! KATIE HOLMS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO IN LOVE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! DAUBER'S CREEK!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! XENU!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! PSYCHOLOGY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! OPRAH!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'M SO IN LOVE OPRAH!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
        Here's a summary:
        WOOOOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! SCIENTOLOGY ROCKS!!!!!!! I LOVE SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! KATIE HOLMS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO IN LOVE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! DAUBER'S CREEK!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! XENU!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! PSYCHOLOGY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! OPRAH!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'M SO IN LOVE OPRAH!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!!!
        ROFLMAO!!! I saw that interview. I had to turn it rigt about when he started jumping on the couch. I was too embarrased.

My opinion is - who would pay to be in a religion? Katie should save her bucks and go buy a Gucci purse or something. "Pay to Pray" Is awful dumb. I mean, when you can drop down on your knees any old time of the day to thank God for something - it seems silly to...pay to do it...ok, I don't know what Scientology is, really, and I'm not very curious. Tom seems to be enjoying himself though. He said it cured his Dyslexia, right? Well, to each his own.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

In a nutshell Scientology tells you that everything you think is wrong about yourself is the result of the spirits of dead aliens possessing your body and you have to pay highly trained and skilled Scientology professionals to remove the dead aliens so you can feel just super.

Oh yeah it costs like $15,000 or somthing for the first level of the 20 something level course you have to go through before you're "clear". The prices, and mind bending insanity, increase as you go up the levels.

By the time you're done you're acting like Tom Cruise and out a little over half a million dollars.

Sounds like fun no?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
            Oh yeah it costs like $15,000 or somthing for the first level of the 20 something level course you have to go through before you're "clear". The prices, and mind bending insanity, increase as you go up the levels.

By the time you're done you're acting like Tom Cruise and out a little over half a million dollars.
            Clear is no longer the top level, since there are people who have gone clear and there has to be something else to charge for...I mean, because having gone clear L.Ron was enlightened enough to realise that there were higher levels.

And you don't have to spend money on it, you can just go and work for the Church of Scientology, if you'd rather.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
              In a nutshell
              Yeah, that about sums up Scientology, for me....

Scientology tells you that everything you think is wrong about yourself is the result of the spirits of dead aliens possessing your body and you have to pay highly trained and skilled Scientology professionals to remove the dead aliens so you can feel just super.

Or you can just let Wierd Al Yankovic tell you that "everything you know is wrong" for free.
              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Didn't he admit he made it up?

Comment

Don't be glib people. Don't be glib. You don't know the facts. Do the research. I've done the research. Go out there and read a book. Read the facts people. Don't be glib. Research the facts.

The fact is that L Ron Hubbard RULES!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I LOVE L RON HUBBARD!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE'S MY SOUL MATE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE HIS MADE UP RELIGION!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't be glib people. Don't be glib. You don't know the facts. Do the research. I've done the research. Go out there and read a book. Read the facts people. Don't be glib. Research the facts.

The fact is that L Ron Hubbard RULES!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I LOVE L RON HUBBARD!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE'S MY SOUL MATE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE HIS MADE UP RELIGION!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

SLAP!
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

ROFL. Have you been taking lessons from Tom?
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much it costs to learn that. Do they charge extra for all the exclamation marks, or are they a bonus for paying in cash?

Madeleine

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology
                          http://www.xenu.net/
                          http://www.scientology-lies.com/
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

And you don't have to spend money on it, you can just go and work for the Church of Scientology, if you'd rather.
                            Yeah I hear the wages are great to...

Yeah, that about sums up Scientology, for me....
                            Yes I thought that was rather an apt term to use myself

LAFFO

Perfection.

Comment

Working...
                            X