Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, apparently the EE will be 4 hours and 10 minutes in running time.

From DVDtown.com:

11 Oscar nominee "Return of the King" will arrive in a Extended cut on DVD this November. Director Peter Jackson has just finished the edit and it will have a total runtime of four hours and ten minutes.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
      Well, apparently the EE will be 4 hours and 10 minutes in running time.

From DVDtown.com:

11 Oscar nominee "Return of the King" will arrive in a Extended cut on DVD this November. Director Peter Jackson has just finished the edit and it will have a total runtime of four hours and ten minutes.
      Goodness gracious, thats practically a whole hour added!
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        Goodness gracious, thats practically a whole hour added!
        50 min I believe is the exact count. I can't wait to get my hands on the EE. I saw the theatrical cut about 5-6 times in the cinema and I've watched again on DVD. It's one of the best movies ever made. You definately can't get too much of a good thing

Comment

Pish posh, my friend works at Target. He'll swipe me a copy a day or two before it goes on sale.

Comment

Wish they´d have added even more and had an alternitive 2 hour ending where the return to the shire was done as it was in the books

Comment

Ooo!!! I can't wait

Comment

Ick... the EE is coming out really late this year. Oh well, I wouldn't get it until Christmas anyway. Although, Denethor running 1/2 a mile off a cliff while on fire was one of the best things ever.

((Don't worry, I'm a LOTR fan. Yes, I have read the books. Yes, I know Denethor did not run off the cliff in the books. I'm just one of those people who can laugh at stuff like that))
                Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

There are some changed i did like in the movie though from the book, such as Arwen being 'less' absent, haha... Yah, i also thought Denethor in fire running to his death was also a good thing to add/change w.e, haha...

Comment

Working...
                  X