Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite fictional character...and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack and sam 4eva 2getha
    omg, i got negative rep for saying "omg, i have way to many to begin to list them all!"
    wow, and thats why rep points are stupid.
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Max from dark angel. Not only is she Super hot but she can kick your ***! *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
        wow, and thats why rep points are stupid.
        YES! it is pretty stupid, it is fun to give green out to people when i'm in a strange mood. but overall it's unneeded
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Picard, McKay and Gollum.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

B'Elanna Torres from star trek voyager. She's cool and don't take crap from no-one.
            SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack and sam 4eva 2getha
              omg, i got negative rep for saying "omg, i have way to many to begin to list them all!"
              Now that's just nuts... There is no way this thread is serious enough to give anyone negative Rep points...! ...and I should know, I'm the one who started this thread... That's just bad form...
              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Well I won't include Stargate and Atlantis characters (because I love them all!)

Has anyone ever read the Mallorean or Belgariad books by David Eddings? I love the character of Silk from them

Comment

Fox Mulder. He devoted his whole life for one cause and never gave up. Love his sense of humour too.

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
                    Now that's just nuts... There is no way this thread is serious enough to give anyone negative Rep points...! ...and I should know, I'm the one who started this thread... That's just bad form...
                    Heck, I got neg REP in my own thread. Why anyone take such inane poetry even half so seriously is a mystery to me. Some people need to get lives.
                    Sad, but true.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      Heck, I got neg REP in my own thread. Why anyone take such inane poetry even half so seriously is a mystery to me. Some people need to get lives.
                      Sad, but true.
                      Yeah, but there's always that risk that if you don't like your life most shops don't give refunds, especially if you get it on sale like I did.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Ooh! Tough question

1: Sam Carter: she's everything a woman should be Smart, kick-ass, gorgeous...
                        2: Fool: from Robin Hobb's books. I love him!
                        3: B'Elanna Torres (VOY), T'Pol and Trip (ENT), equal, mmh Trip and T'Pol ship...*drools and ignores ENT finale*
                        4: Janet Fraiser and The Doctor (VOY)
                        5: Captain Janeway (VOY) lol, I love this woman

and many, many others are my faves ('cause they have such different qualities you know) like Phlox (ENT- 'cause he's just hilarious ), Malcolm Reed (ENT- "She's got a pretty bum" teehee), Legolas (YUM!!!), Data (who doesn't love him ), Sharon Valerii (BSG, she's got the most interesting story EVER)...
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

1) Judge Dredd from 2000AD comic. The ultimate in law enforcement. Makes RoboCop look like R2D2.

2) Snake-Eyes from G.I. Joe. Cos ninjas rock!

3) Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann (R. Lee Emrey) from "Full Metal Jacket". Why? Just because...
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                            1) Judge Dredd from 2000AD comic. The ultimate in law enforcement. Makes RoboCop look like R2D2.

2) Snake-Eyes from G.I. Joe. Cos ninjas rock!

3) Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann (R. Lee Emrey) from "Full Metal Jacket". Why? Just because...
                            I like Judge Dredd because it was the inspiration for the Anthrax song "I am the Law", which rocks.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

I'm gonna cut right to the chase and start listing.

R.J. MacReady, "The Thing" Calm under pressure, and not afraid to show he means business
                              Snake Pliskin, "Escape From NY/LA" Badass.
                              Tony Montana, "Scarface" Because when you F with him, you F with the best.
                              Lt. John Rico, "Starship Troopers" He's an ape that doesn't want to live forever.
                              The Terminator from the first one Because, that's why.
                              Ender Wiggin, "Ender's Game" Smart, strong, and he's a kid! But he saves the world.
                              Nick Scryer, "Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy" Come on, TK, PK, MC, all those mind powers that I want. I want those!
                              Maximus, "Gladiator" All I have to say is "Are you not entertained?!"
                              Spike Spiegel, "Cowboy Bebop" The dry wit, the weapons, the ship...
                              Vicious, "Cowboy Bebop" If you don't know why, then you haven't seen the show.
                              Hannabal Lecter, "The Silence of the Lambs" He eats people. But only if he doesn't like you. So I'd stay on his good side.
                              Last edited by The_Werewolf; 16 May 2005, 02:02 PM. Reason: forgot "Why?"
                              "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" -Teal'c
                              "You guys really gonna listen to Garry?? He could BE one of those THINGS!!" -Windows
                              Me on my last ski trip The source of my power
                              "You guys think I'M crazy! Well, that's fine! Most of ya don't know what's going on around here, but I'm damn well sure SOME of you do!! You think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US!!" -Blair

Comment

Any character played by the coolest man on the planet - Samuel L. Jackson...

Sgt. West in Basic "Can I get a hoo-hah Sergeant?"
                                Sgt. Dan "Hondo" Harrelson in SWAT "You're either SWAT or you're not."

Need I continue?
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X