Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have said that Aliens/Predator would be an obvious choice for a crossover.

As for TV shows... *shrug* Dunno. Some of the ones mentioned previously would probably be good bets, with BSG having the right sort of military setting, but I'm not sure how well the Master Chief would mesh with something like Lost, for example. Or even Atlantis. Might have been fun if he'd sowed up on Space: Above & Beyond (not that many are likely to know the show, alas) or help the Resistance in V.

How about Land of the Lost? Those dinos wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      I'd have said that Aliens/Predator would be an obvious choice for a crossover.

As for TV shows... *shrug* Dunno. Some of the ones mentioned previously would probably be good bets, with BSG having the right sort of military setting, but I'm not sure how well the Master Chief would mesh with something like Lost, for example. Or even Atlantis. Might have been fun if he'd sowed up on Space: Above & Beyond (not that many are likely to know the show, alas) or help the Resistance in V.

How about Land of the Lost? Those dinos wouldn't stand a chance.
      I LOVED that freaking show! I'm still angry about it getting cancelled especailly with it ending in a cliff hanger.
      Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Working...
      X