No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there delete scene on the harry potter movies , have they been edited ?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      are there delete scene on the harry potter movies , have they been edited ?
      Yes there are deleted scenes from every movie. And the HP Ultimate Editions encorporates some of those deleted scenes back into the film...which I like.
      sigpic

Comment

USA Today posts photos from Deathly Hallows trailer, includes new details (updated)

UPDATE: The Daily Mail has released this close-up of Harry during his battle with Voldemort.

USA Today is the latest newspaper to post photos from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer set to be released today, June 28th:

- Hermione caught red-handed
        - Ron with a sword
        - Harry on the ground
        - The dragon destroys Gringotts
        - Hogwarts gets protection
        - Voldemort and Harry duel in the courtyard
        - Harry and Hagrid ride the motorbike
        - Voldemort, Bellatrix and Death Eaters

Their preview also includes small descriptions of a few photos as well as pieces of a new David Heyman interview.

The new movie focuses heavily on Harry's tangles with the evil Lord Voldemort. "Harry and Voldemort go wand to wand in the courtyard," says longtime producer David Heyman.

In one scene, Voldemort grabs Harry's face and malevolently hisses "Why do you live?" And brave Harry responds, "Because I have something to live for."

These last two films will be the first to be shown in IMAX 3-D.

"The technology has developed and offers great possibilities," Heyman says. "We won't be going for that 'wow, things always jumping out at you' effect. I think the best 3-D doesn't have to be aggressive. We'll be pushing back from the screen. We're going for an organic, truthful 3-D."

Don't forget that the trailer will be released today, June 28th at 7 PM ET! We will have the trailer online the moment its made available to us. We will also be hosting a live MuggleCast at 9 PM ET to discuss all the new scenes with you!

Source: MuggleNet
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Yes there are deleted scenes from every movie. And the HP Ultimate Editions encorporates some of those deleted scenes back into the film...which I like.
          I don't understand why they didn't do this years eariler. I hate comparing it to the Lord of the Rings (because they cannot and should not be compared. EVA. ), but the Lord of the Rings Extended DVDs were released within 4 years of the movies making it to the silver screen. It may be a thing with the company or another grab to make money on the previous films, but I just don't get it.

Barty Crouch Jr. is a smexy beast.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

This would be the Twilight cast if they ever grew old

Comment

& here is the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_1nekyTkQ

http://video.msn.com/dw.aspx?mkt=en-...-1:ind:1:ff:8A

Comment

It looks totally awesome! I can't wait!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  It looks totally awesome! I can't wait!
                  It does look amazing, see my sig for proof. I can't wait! And it opens the day before my birthday! Happy birthday to me!
                  Originally posted by Callista
                  Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                  Originally posted by HPMom
                  She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Deathly Hollows Pt 1 looks awesome cant wait maybe better than Order of the Phoenix
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Once the series is done, I want to get all the movies and watch them allll through.

It'd be nice to view the character changes.

Comment

Here is a link to why HP is better than twilight you should read the comments too very funny

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/deta...ntentId=187768
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          Once the series is done, I want to get all the movies and watch them allll through.

It'd be nice to view the character changes.
                          Im going to do a Harry Potter movie marathon next month, Philosopher's Stone - Half Blood Prince and ill try and watch them in order this time
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I'd read the books, but it would take me months to get through them all. If not the remainder of the year.

Comment

OMG the trailer looks epic and awesome!!!
                              The one thing I have to criticize, not enough Snape and to much Voldemort. I still think that Snape is after Harry and Dumbledore the most important character of the series. I wish we would have seen more of him, but after the HBP end scene I am not so positive about a proper Severus back story?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                I'd read the books, but it would take me months to get through them all. If not the remainder of the year.
                                Excuses...excuses! When I did a re-read...I read all 7 in less than 2 weeks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X