No announcement yet.

Mutant X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally Loved Shal and Bren!!! OMG they were my SHIP on the show!! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

I loved them as a ship as well, but I also liked the episode where Shal met that other Feral, and Adam tried to explain the scientific explanation for "love", and she's like "Whatever, it was HOT."

That episode is one of my favorites! But yes, Brennan and Shal are the ultimate ship on the show. I didn't like the Season 3 ep where Brennan had that almost-relationship with that chick who's DNA was mixed with his to make a kid... I forget her name...

Comment

Mutant X rocked is too bad that the company that made the show went under and with it the show went bye, bye as well. It marked the end of the era of originally run syndicated scifi shows and that is the greatest tragedy of it all. Another show of that era that I loved was "The lost world".
        The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          I loved them as a ship as well, but I also liked the episode where Shal met that other Feral, and Adam tried to explain the scientific explanation for "love", and she's like "Whatever, it was HOT."

That episode is one of my favorites! But yes, Brennan and Shal are the ultimate ship on the show. I didn't like the Season 3 ep where Brennan had that almost-relationship with that chick who's DNA was mixed with his to make a kid... I forget her name...
          I loved that eppy too! Shal said, "Whatever, He's hot" and i so laughed at that!! lol! it was hilarious!! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X