This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question?
    Hey Immhotep Is this just for warriors or can I post the Katao as an entier race?

(Sorry for misspells)
    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
    GW My home away from home....
    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

anything u like, im :O u have bothered to look this up.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        anything u like, im :O u have bothered to look this up.
        Ok thanks, ill post all the details soon, and you messed up your smilley...its a little o
        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

The Katao: The Katao are an advanced race that the atlantis expedition met near the end of the human/wraith war. They have a uniqe ability to understand and adapt to ol most any technolegy immediatly, this includes Alterran,Asguard, and Human. The Katao believe they are direct decendants of the Alterrans, And have good reason to. And while the Katao are a warrior race they have took a plege to protect the galaxy from there enemy (It aint the wraith Heh heh ).

Average Male Hight: 5' 7".
          Average Female Hight: 5' 3"
          Abilities Male: The average male Katao has Telekinises and Pyrokinises.
          Abilities Female: Most Females has Alterran healing and Pychokinises.
          Uniqe Atributes: Aside from them being more advanced than us in every way they also have...Uniqe standerds.
          They have a tail about 2 feet long (heh heh )
          They are masters of martial arts and can teleport over short distances(30 k/m)
          They can also interface with the Atlantis computers using there minds.
          Also they have Interfaced with the replicator Tech and are now using them as a major weapon against there enemy (Again not the wraith )

Basic Katao Tech: The Katao do have tech of there own some of it (Ok ALOT of it) was built using Alterran knowlegde that was found on a ship they discoverd a few hundred years ago.

WristComm: This is a device the is worn on the left wrist. it can transfer information anywere in a soler system using subspace tech. the information it can transfer includes.
          Holographic communicays
          radio transmitions
          and any thing else you can think of

The Mech: The Mech is a fighter of sorts. Tech specs.
          Hight: 16.5 meters.
          With: 5-7 meters.
          Weapons: it carries 2 Ion rifles, in head, 4 built in rail guns.
          Sheilds: None its hull is to strong to worry about it.
          Hull: Advanced super element from the Kataos home world.
          Engine: It it pushed by 2 Ion/plasma Engines in its back.
          Power: Reversed engineered Zedpm.
          Cockpit: Is in the waist, It only holds one pilot but thats all it needs.
          this is a robot shaped out like a human

Thats all for now (I Guess) So are they cool or what.
          and about the new enemy. with the wraith not a problem anymore the show would pretty much be over, so of course theres a new enemy.
          O and 1 more thing all of this takes place in about 5 or 6 seasons
          by the way I know I misspelled a few things sorry

Comment

nice race i like it. the kinda jedi meets ancient.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

And dont forget the tail SOOOO cool!!!

Comment

is this a joke or is this really being considered by Sci-Fi?

Comment

Ascended Jack O'Neill on speed. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Before you diss me why dont you see the race I created on the last page. and if you dissin the thread BAD MOVE

Comment

My race would not be a race but remains of the once great Acients. not the Ori but the good that remains.

The race would be called "The Brothers". They are scattered all over the universe its selef, each one of them has a ship named after mythology names we know, and each ship has a crew of lesser ancients compared to the one of the Brother.

As for the brothers them selfs are powerful as in they have juced up powers even more powerful then Asented beings, each are very smart, very strong and are capable of anything, they all look the same, and they are named as the Roman Gods.

They are:
                      Blonde haired
                      white robes
                      Gold cape
                      Gold Gloves
                      White boots

And they are equipped with:
                      Computer wrist pad that has a AI that can get control of any computer
                      Small laser gun similar to the power of a Wraith gun
                      A jewel on his robe (use unknown)

His ship has:
                      A Satrgate in a shield able room
                      Puddle jumpers in the bay
                      Fighters similar to a puddle jumper but with more speed
                      Atlantis teleports
                      Asgard, Goa'uld, and unknown beam technology
                      Jump drive, Intergalactic hyperdrive, Slipstream, and wormhole drive
                      Ancient computers
                      Stargate processor
                      Ancient weapons, Goa'uld, and unknown weapons
                      Ancient shield

Their mission is to use their wormhole drive to travel between Dimensions, time, and Alternate reality and discover new races, technology, and new happenings in the galaxies.
                      It is a rare case that any one in reality will see them.

This will have to do with Episodes I will make.
                      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                      new enemy of the Ori
                      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Some background Info on the Katao.
                        The Meeting
                        It is 2009(more specifficly the cliffhanger of season 5 of atlantis). The team now has at there disposel three BC-303's and 6 Alterran warships. it is the nearing the end of a great battel. and the pegases team now has gained an upperhand in the battel in destroying 23 wraith hiveships and wraith darts that are to numerus to count, and only 1 Alterran ship has been lost, (the atlantis team is winning ). And then 2 new ships exit hyperspace and start attacking...Our ships. these new ships are protecting the wraith. and manege to destroy 4 Alterran ships and 2 BC-303's with only the Deddie left. The team pick up the pieces and start to retreat. Then another ship exits hyperspace. It starts to deffend the deddie and the Phoenix (The last Alterran ship in the fight) This new ship destroys both of the mystery ships and the last 6 hiveships. then wheir and shepperd look at each other and..........BOOM!!! the end of the season
                        Hows that for a cliffhanger. anyway ill have more later and sorry for misspells

Comment

love both of them. try a single warrior like my first one.....
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

All right then meet Zekk Anisazi. (he's not named after me Im named After him) The leazont between the Katao and the Humans. his job is to teach the humans how to defend themselfes from the wraith and their enemy without allowing them to destroy themselfes. (It is a vigerus task as he will see.) He is an Eliet warrior and has NEVER lost nor backed down from a fight.
                            He is a master of Rontoriu(The Martial art that I mentiond earlier)
                            He can Teleport useing a special techniqe over short distances (30-40 k/m)
                            He is a master of energy(Part of Rontoriu) and can fire energy blasts equal to a staff in great numbers.
                            He is 5' 7" tall
                            his tail is 2' 7"(longer than the average Katao)
                            He has White Hair ( The Katao can live naturaly for 800 years)
                            He wares Blue clothes(Like ocean blue but Lighter)
                            And he can speak 7000 Laguages (Wich is why the council chose him as Leazont)
                            He is 348 years old.
                            He is one of the most powerfull Katao there is. and he and 4 others have been assigned to Atlantis to bring its systems back to full power.

And there you go the most powerfull warrior in the pegases galaxy.
                            (Sorry for misspells ) And i will post more on him and his race later

Comment

Hey this was on page 2.... not cool

The Enemy
                              They are a rebbelion force of the Katao they belive that what the Wraith are doing is good (There Seriusly messed up ) And so a massive civil war began. It has lasted 150 years and shows no sign of slowing up anytime soon.
                              They call them selves the Draqyans. It means We will win(I know but there badguys, There just like that) They are exactly like the Katao in Phisyoligy, and are Slightly less advanced (The Katao have the Alterran library).

And thats it someone who like the wraith ..... There so gonna get ate one a these days
                              Sorry for misspells

Comment

Oh cmon somebody....tell me what you think!

Comment

Working...
                                X