Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehehehe that's funny wanna try it sometime but in different scenes.

Comment

at the battle of helms deep, when the old man accidently lets an arrow loose and it kills the first uruk, stand up and say "nice going, now they are definitely going to attack"

Comment

I was thinking more of the lines of like what happened in the South Park Episode "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe,"
        I was thinking he could have said, " Oops, my bad."
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

During the scene after Frodo and Sam are rescued in ROTK, when the cast are all standing about laughing, shout 'My god, this is inane!' Because it is.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            at the battle of helms deep, when the old man accidently lets an arrow loose and it kills the first uruk, stand up and say "nice going, now they are definitely going to attack"

LOL, that's definately funny, bloody old people always getting us into trouble!

Comment

During the end of ROTK when Sam is carrying Frodo, try to start a slow-clap (it's the perfect spot). I actually got people to do it once!
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

"slow clap"

perfect, that is so teen movie!!!!!

Comment

ROFL This Are Great Well Done .
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

These are all really great....they would be very annoying. lol

At the end of ROTK when Frodo leaves for the Grey Havens begin crying REALLY loud and proceed to run towards the screen yelling, "No Frodo!! Wait for me!!" and run into the screen.
                    Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Lol! these are so funny!

how about:

*while sitting watching Sam and Frodo as they head nearer mordor, nudge the person next to you and say "are they there yet?", keep doing this til they do get to mordor.*

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Or shout out at the Grey Havens scene..."Where's the Scouring of the Shire?"
                        I very nearly did .

Counter all the Legolas fangirls who scream every time he comes onscreen by doing the same for Aragorn, Gimli, Gandalf, Smeagol, the Eye of Sauron, and various orcish folk .

Reenact each scene (with sound effects) using your collection of LOTR action figures; perhaps add in a few GI Joes to show up and shoot everyone, or a Skipper doll to take Arwen and Eowyn shopping .

Loudly hum Darth Vader's theme song as we meet Denethor.

Hum the Jeopardy theme song during the Paths of the Dead after "What say you?"

Sing along with Pippen during the Steward of Gondor.

Sing along with Aragorn during the coronation song, making up silly/vulgar words, or singing "watermelon."

Better still, sing "This is the film that never ends..."

Quote lines from the book where they're supposed to go.

During the blackout after the ring falls into the fire, stand up and loudly curse the director, producers, everyone, for just ending it like that and leaving us all hanging. Then climb over everyone around you and stomp noisily out of the theater.

When the eagles arrive, ask loudly why they didn't just drop Frodo at Mount Doom in the first place .

Shout "Eeeeeew!" and cover your eyes when Aragorn and Arwen kiss.

Say aloud, "I thought he was with that blonde!"

Finally...exclaim, "Have you heard the novelization is already on sale at Barnes and Noble?"
                        Last edited by yasureubetcha; 12 April 2005, 03:19 AM.

Comment

lol, everytime my friend and i watch TFR, we say "welcome to Rivendel, MR. ANDERSON!"
                          Save us from danger, save us from evil
                          Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Better still, sing "This is the film that never ends..."

for some reason this line make me crack up most

Comment

*Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly,
                              "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"

*Block the entrance to the theater while screaming:
                              "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

*After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it
                              better."

*At some point during the movie, stand up and shout:
                              "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to
                              jump into the screen.

*After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.

*Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip
                              every time someone says: "The Ring."

*Point and laugh whenever someone dies.

*Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went
                              to Hogwarts.

*Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr.
                              Anderson."
                              *At the end, complain that Gollum was offensive to
                              Ethiopians.

*Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end,
                              bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.

*When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you
                              the back of the neck.

*Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of
                              Helms Deep" Monty Python style.

*When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"

*Ask people around you who they think is the next
                              "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future
                              to assassinate Frodo Baggins.

*In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand
                              up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"

*Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what
                              I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you
                              get kicked out of the theatre.

*During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's
                              Waldo?"

*Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a
                              single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the
                              movie.
                              omg these are from my best friends web site, and i think she made them up,if so, wow i didnt relise anyone else apart from us went on it!

Comment

Actually, its a pretty popular email that has been sent around since the day after the US premiere of ROTK.
                                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                                X