MAJOR EPISODE (S34/8) 11/12 SPOILERS: New thread to discuss Missy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
    Yeah that was a bit of a red herring for me, when Missy said that and that Missy was short from Mistress and that she was a Time Lady I thought for sure the reveal was going to be that she was Romana.

I wouldn't say the Doctor abandoned the Master or left him behind in their last encounter, he sacrificed himself in order to take revenge on Rassilon.

Now as to Time Ladies he abandoned/left behind he did do that to both Romana (her choice) & Susan, he also did it to Jenny (although he thought she was dead and it's open to interpretation whether she was a Time Lady or just a Gallifreyan).

I think Jenny qualifies as a Time Lady as she regenerated at the end of that episode.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      New Trailer..........oooo awesome...... But where's the Doc being pushed out a plane?

I dont think thats actually an official trailer, but Im not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        I dont think thats actually an official trailer, but Im not sure...
        It's not.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm sorry guys it was on the DW facebook page so I thought it was official
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            As I said in the episode thread aswell, how did the android get to Missy in episode one (possibly because of his human implements), and how did people from the future end up there?
            Perhaps the sphere is somehow protected or sectioned away from our time/timeline.
            Or perhaps it doesn't even have time.

Comment

I really hope that she'll return down the road as I actually like Michelle Gomez more as The Master than I did John Simm (he got a bit over the top at times, IMO). However the one major part I didn't like about the series finale was that Missy/The Master died at the end of it because we all know that she'll return eventually in some form and the death just felt pointless.

Comment

Working...
              X