No announcement yet.

Big Finish Audio Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not been able to check out the new release yet, but Fall to Earth was wonderful!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, and series 3 of Survivors was a treat as well. Not quite as strong as series 2, but still excellent!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

UNIT - EXTINCTION

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

THAT is a great trailer!! Loved it!! I do like these trailers that Big Finish are making.

Comment

Yes, Big Finish put those trailers of theirs together really well!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It's UNIT day!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I've been resisting the temptation to download & listen. Instead I want to wait for my CDs.

Comment

I listened to part 1 on my drive in to work this morning. Good solid start! It's agonizing being at work with the remaining episodes on my phone in my pocket!

Comment

Finished!

Yeahhhh it was a ton of fun! Can't wait for series 2!

Comment

Mine is on it's way in the post. Still resisting downloading it.

Big Finish have just tweeted that Jago & Lightfoot & Strax is out tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/bigfinish/status/664140576393068544

"Buy my audio, scum!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Mine is on it's way in the post. Still resisting downloading it.

Big Finish have just tweeted that Jago & Lightfoot & Strax is out tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/bigfinish/status/664140576393068544

"Buy my audio, scum!"

I do love Strax. I may be beginning to emulate him...

The other weekend a colleague of mine said to me:

"Bennett, you cannot use grenades in a HOSPITAL!"

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Quite right too. A full frontal assault with automated laser monkeys, scalpel mines and acid are the proper weapons for a hospital.

Ohh! I've just got the new DWM & there's an article about Doom Coalition 2. The details aren't on the Big Finish website yet so I'll copy it out for you.

Spoiler:

More from Doom Coalition 2

The audio adventures of the Eighth Doctor continue in March 2015 with Doom Coalition 2, as Paul McGann returns, accompanied by Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka and Hattie Morahan as Helen Sinclair. This time around, River Song (Alex Kingston) will be drawn into the deepening mystery...

"I'm delighted to say that Doom Coalition 1 has been a huge hit for us," says producer David Richardson. "It introduced the brilliant Mark Bonnar as the Eleven, a Time Lord villain who retains all of his different personalities in one body every time he regenerates. And it raised a number of questions - not least: what actually is the Doom Coalition? That question will start to be answered in Volume 2 and I'm delighted to say that Mark, and his eleven different characters are back!"

The box set opens with Beach-Head by Nicholas Briggs, in which the Doctor, Liv and Helen return to Earth, arriving in a small seaside village in 2017, where they meet the alien Voord.

The travellers head deep into the time vortex in John Dorney's Scenes from Her Life, where they encounter a ruined structure that looks vaguely familiar. It's populated by a small group of outlandish characters, whose work will change the future of everything.

In The Gift by Marc Platt, the TARDIS lands in San Francisco in 1906 - on the eve of the earthquake that will devastate much of the city.

Finally, in The Sonomancer by Matt Fitton, River Song tracks down the Doctor - only to discover it's not the one she was expecting!

Doom Coalition 2 showcases a guest cast which includes Emma Cunliffe, Vincent Franklin, Jacqueline King, Hamish Clark, Paul Marc Davis, James Carroll Jordan, and Julia Hills.

Comment

Ooooh!

Comment

Sounds exciting! I am really looking forward to that one.

I couldn't sleep last night so I got to thinking which releases I am most looking forward to (I whittled the list down to five as I couldn't allow myself to say all of them )

So this is my Five Most Anticipated List (in release order)

The War Doctor 1
                              The Diary of River Song 1
                              Doom Coalition 2
                              Gallifrey: Enemy Lines
                              4th Doctor Adventures - 5.06 The Trouble with Drax
                              (I am really looking foward to meeting Drax again. He's the "cockney" Time Lord from The Armageddon Factor. He's a bit naughty and was in Brixton Prison for a while, which is where he picked up the accent.)

Comment

Ooh that's a tough one... Offhand I know I'm really excited for:
                                War Doctor 1
                                Doom Coalition 2
                                Dorian Gray 4
                                Survivors 4
                                Eighth Doctor: The Time War
                                Gallifrey: Enemy Lines
                                UNIT: Shutdown

As to ranking them though, phew, not a chance!
                                Last edited by DigiFluid; 12 November 2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X