This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's so true.

I do have my eye on a few others and part of me wants someone completely unknown, but I have to say Ben is still at the top of my wish list.

BTW he worried me last night by tweeting "It is not". But it turned out to be in response to a twitter friend of mine who asked him if it was his voice on the 12th Doctor trailer.

Also I've just noticed that Ben Daniels twitter is being followed by Andy Pryor, Marcus Wilson, Mark Gatiss and Tom Spilsbury. Hmmmm...

Edit - Though Edward Russell has just tweeted he's following "@PaulDaniels #JustSaying". LOL! That's a bit too close for comfort, so now I don't think it's Ben any more. Blast it....

Also I'm seeing potential Doctors all over the place. I was just watching Who Do You Think You Are with Nigel Havers last night and noticed he mentioned Doctor Who quite out of the blue. A hint?

Arrgghhh! Let it be Sunday already!
    Last edited by Blencathra; 03 August 2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I'm closing my mind to all 12th Doctor thoughts as possible, I want and likely will be surprised at who is announced!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the confirmation of it NOT being Paterson Joseph or a woman.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Apparently Bookies have stopped taking bets because Peter Capaldi is now 5/6 after betting went wild on him over the last few days

Comment

Well my Sky+ box is set to record Sunday's programme...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Well just 11 hours to go and I'm already nervous. I wonder how our new 12th Doctor feels.

I had a dream about it last night. In my dream it was going to be Greg Wise I've been watching some costume dramas recently

So final chance for predictions. Who is is going to be?

I'm going for Ben Daniels or a complete unknown that nobody has thought of.

Comment

I'm just waiting for one of the actors' Twitter feeds to leak at 7pm, before it's revealed on the show...

Comment

Couple of tweets from director and friend of Steven Moffat, James Hawes. (@JamesEHawes)

I have just found out who the new Doctor is... Didn't guess that!!
                  Of course I can't tell! There'd be a massive split in the space time continuum . Durrh!

Comment

The next Doctor will be a man according to this tweet:

Rankin
                    @rankinphoto

Just photographed the next Dr Who for tonight's announcement. Let me know what you think of the photo? He's going to be an ace Dr.

5:47 AM - 4 Aug 13

https://twitter.com/rankinphoto/stat...04638640447489
                    Last edited by Alan; 04 August 2013, 05:31 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Man they do love taunting us, don't they.
                      sigpic

Comment

Another entry on the BBC News website states that "It has been reported that only 10 people know the new Doctor's identity, as bosses attempt to keep it a secret."

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Couple of tweets from director and friend of Steven Moffat, James Hawes. (@JamesEHawes)
                          Perhaps more interesting, given James directed "The Empty Child" and "The Doctor Dances", is he coming back to do some more episodes?

Comment

Those in the US with BBC American can watch it live too.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Or anyone without BBCA can follow Anglophenia who are doing live tweeting from the studio

https://twitter.com/anglophenia

Comment

This thread will need spoiler tags for a day or two (After that, honestly, casting isn't spoiler material)
                                But we'll be opening a new thread that's open discussion here shortly and no tags needed there. It should be open shortly.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X