Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, so do we have to put up with almost daily "*insert name* will be the next Doctor" stories till then??

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Ugh, so do we have to put up with almost daily "*insert name* will be the next Doctor" stories till then??
      I will be the next Doctor Who...

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
        I will be the next Doctor Who...
        No, I will.... Didn't you hear

Comment

I thought I was going to be the next Doctor...

My supervisor joked in front of our Boss... That I had asked for an audition...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'm Spartacus...oh...wait, sorry. What's this thread for again?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I'm Brian and so is my wife.
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Blessed are the cheesemakers...

Or

He's not the Messiah... He's a very naughty boy...!
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i'd love to see david get it!
                  yay! me too!
                  I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

How depressing to think we have to wait till September, maybe, to learn the name of the actor playing the Doctor.

I'm already out of patience with the whole thing !!! Too long. The announcement of Matt leaving should have been followed fairly quickly with word of the new Doctor.

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/ben-whishaw...ours-50848.htm
                      Ben Whishaw silences rumours

Comment

Well, Kevin Rudd is out now...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                          Well, Kevin Rudd is out now...
                          What? Kevin Rudd was on the list? lol! Rudd act? Him the Doctor? I don't think so, lets just see how well he does at being the prime mister.... again
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Moriarty Who?
                            Published July 1, 2013

The man behind Moriarty, Andrew Scott, is the latest actor to address talk that he may be in line for the next Doctor.

He told Flicks and the City in a video interview: “Well it’s a very flattering thing to be involved in all those discussions, but one has to wait to be asked those things.”

He adds: “They’re very secretive. I know Mr Moffat very well so he’ll keep his cards close to his chest for as long as possible.”

In related news, Matt Smith’s Doctor will battle with Andrew Scott’s Moriarty as part of a stage production tonight.

The Radio Times reports:
                            The Audience, a one-off sequel to hit West End show The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, will form part of an event at London’s Apollo Theatre tonight (Monday 1 July) to raise money for two autism charities.

The tale sees the Time Lord enlisting Boone’s help in an attempt to foil a plot by Moriarty (the villain viewers loved to hate in BBC1?s Sherlock) to disseminate a computer virus which would destroy people’s ability to understand metaphors (a common effect of autism) and thereby their capacity to create art and culture.

As he embarks on his mission for the Doctor, Boone asks permission from Her Majesty the Queen to seek help from secret service computer expert Q.

Link to original article here: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/moriarty-who-50995.htm

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...I finally join a SG forum and my 1st post is in? ...The Doctor Who thread, of course...

My wishlist is many, varied and mostly unlikely to impossible;
                              Richard Coyle (I've heard he's back on speaking terms with Moffat, and was brilliant in Going Postal)
                              Stephen Briggs (Lord Vetinari, but seeing as he has a dayjob...)
                              Charles Dance (Could have been fun a few years ago)
                              Peter Joback (too busy with his music career)
                              Claire Foy (has shown a wide range)

...And I'll stop, I'm guessing whoever the lucky actor is I wont have heard of him/her!

Comment

Latest twitter & internet rumour.... Julian Bleach, aka Davros.

This rumour is from somebody who goes to the pub with a friend of Julian's, & he said it was Julian.

It seems just as likely as some of the other rumours doing the rounds, and better than others, ie Russell Brand.... or was it Jo.
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 05 July 2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X