Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    LOL!

I need to watch it again, as I can't get my head round it.

Spoiler:
    But I'm convinced there must be some connection.

There are plenty of unanswered questions.

Spoiler:
    Yes, there are definately still unanswered questions...
    I definately think this whole arc hasnt ended yet...

Comment

So, when does everyone get to discuss the outcome..? it's gonna be a lonnnnnnng wait until November 23 (2013). And I'm not sure if I'll be looking forward to seeing Season 8, unless the Doctor ends up
      Spoiler:
      battling himself.. if the Valeyard rumors are true..
      That whole character trip wasn't one of my favorites..

I'm just being distracted from doing what I should be doing.
      Just an estimated time frame would be helpful -- a few days, a week, a few months? more?
      And worst part is that I might not believe anything anyone writes anyway, until I actually see it..
      ..been led down too many bunny trails with other shows.. ..

Comment

Did anyone get Clara's identity correct then?

Not sure why the Tardis disliked Clara?
        "You don't know half of it".
        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Well finally it was an enjoyable episode...........Ooh squeeeeee.......... I have a new theory. When can we discuss the finale?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Its aired now so...

Id use spoiler tags just incase though

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
              Did anyone get Clara's identity correct then?

Not sure why the Tardis disliked Clara?

I kind of worked it out.... But the episode confirmed it for me.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Only just caught up with last night's ep (away from home for the weekend) so only just made it here:

a) TARDIS disliked Clara BECAUSE she's the impossible girl
                b) Clara isn't, sort of, real; she's multiple shadows of herself, though able to interact but inevitably die. The only real one is the current one, last seen (probably) being rescued from the Doctor's time-stream
                c) River is still connected to Clara mentally because she DOES get rescued, which is the spoiler(?)

Comment

Well I believe I predicted a surprise...
                  And it was a suprise we got...! And what a surprise. It was straight out of left field...

And the twist... That was unexpected.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Indeed.

Though I reserve the right to come back to this theory later.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Indeed.

Though I reserve the right to come back to this theory later.
                      Absolutly, Blen. I'm so happy, we got a suprise and and that Clara is not identical with River, and still your therorie was'nt pointless, but there still is a (so it seams) rather deep connection between them.

So looking backwards, are there any clues, that might point in the direction to what Clara actully is/means? The only thing I can see (so far) is, that remarkable many times it was her, whoe safed the Doctor or tAhe whole stiuation (more often than other companiens I think). Not only the times she died, but also in a lot of this seasons part episodes.

Do we realy have to wait more than six month again?
                      Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X