X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oswin Pond (my Oswin Oswald theory!)

my latest theory is that:

the doctor fabricated Oswin Oswald (sort of inception-y), based on his daughter Oswin Pond.

Spoiler:
    remember in tooth and claw.. when amy seduced the doctor.. well what if it wasn't the first time.. instead it was all timey wimey bumpy wumpy.. and amy had a kid PRIOR to melody

im just saying anything is possible (given how much moffat trolls us)

~~~

regardless I HAVE COSPLAYED AS OSWIN POND. AND I AM WRITING A FANFICTION THIS VERY SECOND.

if you want to see my oswin oswald cosplays ---> http://ijokex.deviantart.com/

NOTE: i know amy is gone.. all the feels are returning.. but if this theory is correct she could live on by her daughter.
    Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
    - Doctor Who (series 7)
    - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

I think you mean Flesh and Stone rather than Tooth and Claw

No I don't think that scenario is at all likely.

Firstly, it would mean the Doctor has been shagging his future mother in law.
    Secondly, it would mean the Doctor cheating on his best friend Rory and Amy has been cheating on her fiance.
    Thirdly, it would mean the Doctor, who it is stated still thinks of Amy as little Amelia Pond, is having it off with somone whom he considers to be a child. Paedophilia?
    Fourthly, it would mean the Doctor is getting his leg over with both the mother (Amy) and the daughter (River). If there isn't a law against that, then there should be. In fact the whole idea makes me feel positively nauseous.

As this is a show children watch none of this is going to happen. If Oswin is anyone's daughter she is more likely to be the Doctor and River's child, born legitimately after they got married.
    Last edited by Blencathra; 07 October 2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure we're not going to see Oswin again. Just the actress in another role. Like Freema Agyeman as Torchwood tech person/Martha Jones.

That theory welll... it just doesn't work well with the Doctor's reactions when Amy did try it on in 'Flesh and Stone' and it also you need about a year of extra time between episodes for the pregnancy to happen that is never brought up again.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

the sonic probe went wild..

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I think you mean Flesh and Stone rather than Tooth and Claw

No I don't think that scenario is at all likely.

Firstly, it would mean the Doctor has been shagging his future mother in law.
        Secondly, it would mean the Doctor cheating on his best friend Rory and Amy has been cheating on her fiance.
        Thirdly, it would mean the Doctor, who it is stated still thinks of Amy as little Amelia Pond, is having it off with somone whom he considers to be a child. Paedophilia?
        Fourthly, it would mean the Doctor is getting his leg over with both the mother (Amy) and the daughter (River). If there isn't a law against that, then there should be. In fact the whole idea makes me feel positively nauseous.

As this is a show children watch none of this is going to happen. If Oswin is anyone's daughter she is more likely to be the Doctor and River's child, born legitimately after they got married.
        My Story:
        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Working...
        X