Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's all cross our fingers for this!
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

*crosseseverything*

Who knows, I really hope she does pop in -- even one or two scenes.
      Sweet lavender sky ~ pastels parading slowly ~ twilight slowly falls

Comment

That would be lovely!
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ooh, I'm hoping!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would love for River to return!! I miss her sass and her SPOILERS and her HELLO SWEETIE! lol!

HEre is the latest River and 11 fanfic that I've written! LOL!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10115554/1/Falling-in-Love
            sigpic

Comment

Post it for me again in a week or so. Not at home and not enough time to read a fic. But I'm looking forward to it!
              sigpic

Comment

Will do! LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully I'll be able to read your fic sometime shortly.

Somebody on Tumblr just posted this, which I loved.

Matt Smith on River Song/Alex Kingston over the years
                  • Matt Smith (April 2011-Radio Times): [The Doctor] is too much of a space bachelor [to get married]. The universe is his mistress and he's not going to give her up for anyone! He finds marriage all rather peculiar, I have to say. To him, spending his whole life with someone is an alien concept. [With River]The Doctor gets to flirt, he just doesn't get all the rubbish stuff; He doesn't have to clean up! Maybe The Doctor will pack it all in and go and live in a shack with River, but I can't see it.
                  • Matt Smith (September 2012-Chatty Man): My Doctor's...got a wife, River Song, but I don't think he does anything with her...I just think he talks about atoms and, you know, aliens.
                  • Matt Smith (July 2013-The Nerdist): Well, and to me [the Doctor and River's relationship] sort of meant everything really, and to my Doctor, it was, you know, that’s his one big relationship in the show.
                  • Matt Smith (July 2013-Vulture Interview): Are we meeting a character we’ve met in the future? Yes. Is she my wife? Yes.[Interviewer: River is Eleven’s one true love, right?]Yeah! I think River and Amelia and Clara, but I think River in a different way to the others. River’s the only one ... She’s the only character that my Doctor has ever consciously kissed. And my Doctor’s not really that kissy.
                  • Matt Smith (July 2013-The Nerdist): [On the sexual aspect of the Doctor and River's marriage] After Hours, I know, but she would just eat him alive wouldn't she? And Kingston is an absolute terror I tell you.
                  • Matt Smith (November 2013-DW 50th Celebration): A courteousy email would be nice if another Doctor's gonna have a go at my wife.
                  • Matt Smith (February 2014- Wizard World): I'm really possessive over Alex! I said this to Steven, I was like, 'Listen mate, just don't--just not Alex.' Anyone else, but don't give [Capaldi] River, you know...But I am really proud of the fact that Alex was part of number Eleven's life...my wife!

Comment

I LOVE the way Matt's statements about River changes as his Doctor gets to experience more of her, lol
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

OMG!!! Those are fantastic!! I love them!!! His view on River and 11 really did change of the course of his years as THE DOCTOR!! I love it! LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

This episode came on Syfy today!! I just drank in this scene with delight!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

It's a brilliantly written scene and asks everything and answers either everything or nothing.

Plus the doctor with his little grin after River goes off is just priceless!
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the way she SLOWLY says yes!!
                            sigpic

Comment

It took some forethought to get that sequence written correctly.

DOCTOR: Are you married, River?
                              RIVER: Are you asking?
                              DOCTOR: Yes.
                              RIVER: Yes.
                              DOCTOR: No. Hang on. Did you think I was asking you to marry me or asking if you were married?
                              DOCTOR: No, but was that yes or yes?
                              I think he was beginning to suspect that she was married to him at some future point, which provoked the question.

It's so cool when you look at it: I am yours, I will be yours, and I would choose it all over again...
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

For River, there is no other man than her Doctor. He is he only man she could ever love.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X