Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They certainly were acting as if the marriage happened.

Spoiler:
    Why was River so upset with the Doctor when he used the 'regeneration energy' to heal her wrist? It's as if she were deliberately keeping him at a distance. I get her not wanting him to see the passage of time or some such, but he's intimately acquainted with mortality. He can deal.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spoiler:
      I think it was because she knows he doesn't have much left. She didn't want him wasting any of it on her. Particularly as the broken wrist wasn't life threatening & she would heal naturally over time.

Edit - Forgot to say I'lll be back shortly with a load to gifs I snaffled from Tumblr. Just got some chores to do first.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Spoiler:
        I think it was because she knows he doesn't have much left. She didn't want him wasting any of it on her. Particularly as the broken wrist wasn't life threatening & she would heal naturally over time.

Edit - Forgot to say I'lll be back shortly with a load to gifs I snaffled from Tumblr. Just got some chores to do first.
        Spoiler:
        Not to mention that it's actually her regeneration energy in the first place ("Let's Kill Hitler")... It's like giving somebody a new car and watching them scratch the leather seats
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:
          Isn't it her own regeneration energy he was healing her with? And I wonder where The Doctor found that book anyway.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I ADORE River and the Doctor!! I love whenever they are together!!! Just too many FEELS to explain!! lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              I ADORE River and the Doctor!! I love whenever they are together!!! Just too many FEELS to explain!! lol!
              Is it weird that that makes perfect sense to me?
              sigpic

Comment

I loved the River/Doctor dynamic in "The Angels Take Manhattan." Quite possibly my favorite companion eva!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  A new clip from The Angels Take Manhattan is out.

Yesterday some details about the

Spoiler:

book were revealed, as the book is being released by the BBC next week.

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...e-mystery.html

The cover shows River as Melody Malone, so yup the Doctor definitely fancies her.

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/8030164270_56b00901ef_o.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8449/8030169985_229ab58489_o.png[/IMG
                  Okay,so you answered my question. But thats exactly where I was going with that. He fancied the cover and the main character's name is Melody. I thought it was a bit ironic!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Is it weird that that makes perfect sense to me?
                    LMAO!!! I love River and the Doctor I mean.... O_O!! they just have this perfect way with each other. They both care so much for the other and yet the back to front moments keep them at arms length almost!
                    sigpic

Comment

That first bit about the novel was pretty funny. I still wonder where he found it. "Hmm, the book cover reminds me of River. Yowzah!"
                      sigpic

Comment

LMAO!! I love that book! lol!

I even have a small fic in mind for River and the Doctor set after they lose Amy and Rory.
                        sigpic

Comment

Link us up when you get it written!
                          sigpic

Comment

I read lots of fics, most involved them telling Brian.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Link us up when you get it written!
                              Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              I read lots of fics, most involved them telling Brian.

Mine is just strictly River and The Doctor alone in the TARDIS River is in shock and the Doctor is blaming himself.... trying to make it as emotional as I can.
                              sigpic

Comment

A lot of the post- episode stories I read were emotional.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X