Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture from Alex's instagram

Comment

Somebody posted this on Tumblr. It's from Doctor Who facebook

So if anyone dares to say that River isn't popular, they can go take running jump.

Comment

love this ship I want to find someone to say Hello Sweetie like River says to The Doctor
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It's great catchphrase. That and "Spoilers" are the two best in Doctor Who I think.

BTW I'm really hoping & have everything crossed that River makes a surprise appearance during the course of S9 - a bit like Oswin Oswald in Asylum of the Daleks.

Comment

Interesting tweet from Blogtor Who

https://twitter.com/CameronKMcEwan/s...36092073390080

Last edited by Blencathra; 15 September 2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

There is something in the trailer for The Witch's Familiar... I thought it looked... well... familiar.

Somebody made a gif on Tumblr.

http://blencathra.tumblr.com/post/12...-again-as-last

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Interesting tweet from Blogtor Who

https://twitter.com/CameronKMcEwan/s...36092073390080

I'm VERY excited!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Me too! So exciting! And I do keep hoping that she will make a surprise appearance duing S9, perhaps towards the end.

Comment

I hope he's not a grouch to her (at least, not the whole time).
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm hoping for the "sex storm" that RTD wanted Steven Moffat to write.

Though what would really, really make me happy would be that when River next meets the Doctor she goes after him with a gun, or is really angry with him, because then all my wild fantasies may come true. But more about later that if she does.
                      Last edited by Blencathra; 24 September 2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        I'm hoping for the "sex storm" that RTD wanted Steven Moffat to write.

Though what would really, really make me happy would be that when River next meets the Doctor she goes after him with a gun, or is really angry with him, because then all my wild fantasies may come true. But more about later that if she does.
                        I just wish we had been given the impression that she had spent significant time with a later regeneration than 11. Back at the beginning, when she told 10 that his eyes were so young...it just is perfect for her to be with 12, because he appears older in this regeneration (way more so than 11, who appeared younger than 10!).

I'm anxiously waiting to see what they're going to do.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm very excited by it all. I'm hoping she will spend a decent amount of time with the 12th Doctor as well. In fact, I have my fingers & everything crossed that River will be the next companion in Series 10.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love that pic.

Doom Coalition 1 is out next week and I know that

Spoiler:
                              there is a River cameo in it. I'll let you know what happens!

Comment

Seriously! Sweet!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X