Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    They are well worth watching, as they show the Doctor & River have lots of adventures that we don't get to see on screen, and also there is so much flirting! Like Scifan, I watch them over and over again.
    I think that's why I love them so much and why I've watched them endless times. I would love to see a whole ep of them doing various dates, but at least its a small tidbit of what they do when the parents are sleeping. lol. It's like them being naughty or something, sneaking away here and there.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I love all of them, but that one is absolutely painful!
    Yes. The last scene of them gets me everytime. The expression of hurt on his face. *sobs*

I know this sounds bad, but I'm trying not to get too excited about what will happen between Doctor and River in this up and coming ep. Ever knows as well that we've been down this road with another ship and got disappointed before. So, my logic is if I'm expecting the worse and get good... then I'll be happy, but if I expect great things... then I'll be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I think that's why I love them so much and why I've watched them endless times. I would love to see a whole ep of them doing various dates, but at least its a small tidbit of what they do when the parents are sleeping. lol. It's like them being naughty or something, sneaking away here and there.

Yes. The last scene of them gets me everytime. The expression of hurt on his face. *sobs*

I know this sounds bad, but I'm trying not to get too excited about what will happen between Doctor and River in this up and coming ep. Ever knows as well that we've been down this road with another ship and got disappointed before. So, my logic is if I'm expecting the worse and get good... then I'll be happy, but if I expect great things... then I'll be disappointed.
      I know what it's like to have a ship dashed to the ground. In fact I think all my ships have ended in tragedy one way or another - Ronon & Keller here on SGA, Simon & Alisha (Misfits), Mitchell & Annie (Being Human), Tom and Anya (Survivors), Gene & Alex (Ashes to Ashes) - but this time I'm determined it will all work out well.

I do keep trying not to get my hopes raised too much, but it's so difficult. Particularly as I have my ultimate fantasy that I mentioned on here before.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I have this little story going on my head that somehow River will turn out to be Susan's grandmother. Though I haven't quite figured out yet why the Doctor doesn't remember that. I'm still thinking it through.
      If Steven Moffat writes that into the show I think I will kiss him if I ever meet him.

I am really nervous. I keep telling myself to "trust in the Moff", like some sort of mantra. But with my track record of picking ships, I try not to let my hopes get too high.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I see somebody is in a pic spam mood. Just let me cook & eat my dinner & then I'll join you.

Comment

I love spams!

sigpic

Comment

Me too.

Comment

woot! I figured out my pb uploader shortcut! I'm going to LOVE getting new caps from around the web!

sigpic

Comment

Glad you figured it out.

Comment

Comment

That post there? That is absolute love!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Thank you! And yes it is.

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

"I'm quite the screamer. Now there's a spoiler for you."

Oh, Steven Moffat, you naughty, naughty man. Fancy getting that line on a show kiddies are watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X