Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely pics Blen
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

*sigh* Love it!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Comment

The kiss in the upper right corner is - in my opinion - one of the best and most thrilling filmkisses ever. I get goosbups evrytime I watch it (and I'm not even a real Doctor/River shipper) though the best bit of it is missing in this gif.
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

I get goosebumpy every time they kiss... or flirt..... or even argue. But I'm a hopeless Doctor/River shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
              The kiss in the upper right corner is - in my opinion - one of the best and most thrilling filmkisses ever. I get goosbups evrytime I watch it (and I'm not even a real Doctor/River shipper) though the best bit of it is missing in this gif.
              That was a great kiss. Totally squee worthy!
              sigpic

Comment

I agree I love that kiss and wish I was the Doctor

Comment

Loving all the arts and gif. Especially the drawings. They are so breathtaking.

Here is some art I did not too long ago. Sadly the one with the gif is too big in memory. And sorry for overloading. I keep forgetting to post in here.

FB Cover

Wallie:

Comment

*sighs* Lovely work, Sci!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks hun.
                      All art is snurchable.

Can't wait to see River again, but then it means the end of S7. *sigh*

Comment

Last post of the night and then off to bed.

There are many fanvids with this song for Doctor/River, but I think this is my favorite.

Comment

Thank you for posting your lovely art! And for the great vid. I've added it to my Youtube faves.

Here's one of favourites.

Comment

Beautyfull vid, you found there, Scifan. Meh can't see yours, Blen (copyrightthing)
                            Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

I spotted this on Tumblr & just had to share.

Comment

I envy that Doctor. I'd love to snog River Song

Comment

Working...
                                X