Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:'( That heart breaking moment when she realized that he didn't know her.....
    sigpic

Comment

I was watching The Impossible Astronaut/ Day of the Moon again. Is River really the person The Doctor trusts most besides himself? And, if Amy was feeling sick 'cause was pregnant with River... why was River feeling sick too?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        I was watching The Impossible Astronaut/ Day of the Moon again. Is River really the person The Doctor trusts most besides himself? And, if Amy was feeling sick 'cause was pregnant with River... why was River feeling sick too?
        That confused me a lot the second time I watched through series 6. I have no idea.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          That confused me a lot the second time I watched through series 6. I have no idea.
          Did she take a mini timelord into the Library? That was my idea for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

Did she take a mini timelord into the Library? That was my idea for a while.
            A mini timelord?

Oh! You mean a kid? I dunno....not to knock the theory, but I don't think there's much basis for it. Yet, anyway.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yes, a kid. Well, we don't know all what River and The Doctor do on their dates.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, a kid. Well, we don't know all what River and The Doctor do on their dates.
                Er.....true. I just mean it would be really coincidental for the both of them to have been pregnant at the same time. I originally thought that the Silence were causing some sort of nausea when they caused you to forget them...

Unless maybe River was having a hard time seeing the place she was held as a child? Hm. I need to see the episode again.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

The Silence could have caused it. What happened in the future to make the Doctor trust River so much? They must have already been married in his timeline.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know. He did make Amy swear by something sacred to them because he didn't truly, completly trust River.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

At some time in his future, he trusts her more. Which was my point.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sry It took SOOO LONG but here is my new River and 11 fanfic! lol!

RETURN TO THE LIBRARY:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8671443/...to-the-Library
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm off to read!
                          sigpic

Comment

Enjoy it!! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

I finally got ten minutes together to read it. I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you liked it! lol! I love sharing my fanfic! lol!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X