Doctor Who Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    OK this is going to sound funny but I don't know some of those characters.........
    Which ones? The companions or the Disney Princesses?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      Which ones? The companions or the Disney Princesses?

The princesses..... I don't know some of them.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        Doctor Who companions and their Disney Princess counterparts - http://zenny.tumblr.com/post/6957210...gnotostatusquo
        *bursts out laughing at Jack and "WHats-his-name?"* (I recognise the movie though).

This is brillant!
        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

I had to send young Coco Pops a PM with who the princesses were.

Obviously the poor child has had a sheltered upbringing.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
            *bursts out laughing at Jack and "WHats-his-name?"* (I recognise the movie though).

This is brillant!
            Emperor Cusko! LOL!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Emperor Cusko! LOL!

Thanks. Dosn't ring a bell, though. But he IS from this Lamamovie, isn't he? What is the englich title... *googles* The Emperor's New Groove
              Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

I have been doing waaaay too much of my Christmas shopping here
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  They have some nice things.

I'm hoping for Doctor Who goodies from Santa this year. I've been doing some heavy hinting.

Comment

hinting is good. I love hints (that are obviivous) I found a few thing for my tree, my son-in-law, and my daughter...it should be a whovian Christmas
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      They have some nice things.

I'm hoping for Doctor Who goodies from Santa this year. I've been doing some heavy hinting.
                      Oh yes, they have. Love the Daleksocks. I did some hinting as well, but I'm not sure, if it worked.

Comment

Doctor Who Wallpaper Mural

http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite....-1-fixed-size/

Available to order from www.amazon.co.uk

Fixed size wallpaper mural of the popular BBC Doctor Who television series. Printed at 600dpi for high quality imagery, 10ft (304.80cm) wide x 8ft (243.84cm) tall complete package, easy to apply with instructions included, printed on conventional wallpaper for ease of use and comes packed in a protective box – ideal for a gift. Officially licensed by the BBC. Priced between £79.99 & £99.99
                        • Unit price is based on per full wall mural
                        • 10ft (304.80cm) wide x 8ft (243.84cm) tall
                        • Officially licensed BBC Doctor Who wallpaper mural
                        • Tailor made to meet your individual wall size
                        • Professional quality wallpaper
                        • Quick and easy to install

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          • Quick and easy to install
                          Aye, right. I've heard that one before...
                          sigpic

Comment

they do look cool though
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found this parody of a parody and didn't know where else to put it. It's hillarious

Comment

Like Greenee in the above post, I wasn't sure where to post this.

It's a fan-made short film about the Weeping Angels. I thought it was good, and a wee bit scary.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X