Doctor Who Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Wouldn't mind a UNIT boxed set at some point in the future.

The Brigadier, Capt. Yates, Sgt. Benton, and maybe Liz Shaw.
    Respect.

Sir!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I hope he dusts them all himself.

Methinks Flyboy is excited.
      Hells yes I am!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

More tweets from Underground Toys

Nu-Who fans, expect a brand new product reveal tomorrow. Stay tuned for a little teaser within the next hour
        Thanks to everyone RTing so far. We have the BEST fans.
        New #DoctorWho product to be revealed tomorrow. Any ideas on what it might be?

Comment

Well here's what underground Toys revealed today.

https://twitter.com/UndergroundToys/.../photo/1/large

I think I'll be giving this one a miss. It looks very odd if you ask me. I wonder if they had a job lot of Jesus action figures they wanted rid of & stuffed them into some very ill fitting clothes.

Get back to the classic 5" figures please, Underground Toys.

Comment

LOL! Whatever next?!

http://technabob.com/blog/2012/10/09...-chicken-coop/

Comment

LOL! That's fantastic.

Comment

Id buy some chickens just for that!

Comment

You would have to name your hens after Doctor Who characters.

I stole these gifs that were made by some genius on Tumblr. This needs to be on the show!

Comment

There we go, there's our next spin off. Doctor Who meets Last of the Summer Wine.

We've got the sensible one (Brian/Clegg), the mildly scruffy but lovable one (Wilf/Compo). But we need a tall, pompous one with a vastly inflated opinion of himself.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Hmmmm.....

Which one has the ferret down his trousers?

Comment

Hmmmm.....

Which one has the ferret down his trousers?
                        Compo.

*PING!* Tall + pompous + ego the size of a small planet = Cap'n Jack Harkness.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

'Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time' announced by IDW
                          Published Tuesday, Oct 23 2012, 15:04 BST | By Mark Langshaw

The 12-issue miniseries will launch next year to coincide with the science fiction show's 50th anniversary.

Written by Doctor Who/Star Trek scribes David and Scott Tipton, the title features artwork by Simon Fraser and cover designs by Francesco Francavilla.

Each issue will focus on a past incarnation of the Doctor and his respective companion, with the first chapter featuring William Hartnell's likeness and his assistant Barbara.

It is yet to be confirmed whether issue #12 will introduce a new version of the Doctor or feature one or more of the past incarnations.

Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time #1 is released in January 2013.

Link to original article that features #1 cover art here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/comics/s...ed-by-idw.html

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

My 5yo son picked this up at a local toy clearance outlet...

$19 instead of $49 (?)...

So it's been added to the collection of all 11 Doctors, (now 2 4's, but different costumes), Amy, Silurian, Sontaran, Tenth Planet Cyberman, Pyramids Robot, Prisoner Zero, Clockwork Robot, Ice Warrior... and 11's TARDIS...

First bit of play for the new toy - he has 4 walk into the TARDIS and say... "Who's been messing with my TARDIS?!"
                            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                            and lots more!

Comment

BTW I just spotted this on twitter. Now is that a collection or is that a Collection!

https://twitter.com/HiddenTim/status.../photo/1/large
                              I can't decide whether I'm sickened or jealous.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                I can't decide whether I'm sickened or jealous.
                                Such a massive collection... out of the box... what a waste...
                                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                                X