Doctor Who Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup!!

Or what about Nyssa, Tegan and Adric together in a set. Or or... Polly and Ben?! I'm getting quite giddy thinking about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Yup!!

Or what about Nyssa, Tegan and Adric together in a set. Or or... Polly and Ben?! I'm getting quite giddy thinking about it!
      There's certainly plenty of options.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The new Collectors' Set from Character Options and Underground Toys:
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3ujXMQCcAAZm47.jpg:large

Its fantastic!!!!

Can be ordered here: http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...ducts_id=73107

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Where's my credit card!

Edit - In fact I'm feeling an irresistible urge to watch The Three Doctors now.

Comment

Where's my credit card!

Edit - In fact I'm feeling an irresistible urge to watch The Three Doctors now.
            "The Power of Three", huh? LOL

Comment

LOL! Indeed!

Tweet from Underground Toys. Seems like they have some more sets up their sleeve(s).

More great figures on the way! Stick with us on Twitter & FB to get the news on what's coming first. Please RT, you glorious Whovians, you!

Comment

LOL! Indeed!

Tweet from Underground Toys. Seems like they have some more sets up their sleeve(s).
                *salivates*

Comment

That's a cracking likeness of Nick Courtney as the Brigadier.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'm not certain about Jo Grant's likeness. But there again the pictures can be a bit misleading at times. My Rory Williams arrived today and it looks a lot more like him in the plastic flesh than the picture released previously.

Comment

I'm not certain about Jo Grant's likeness. But there again the pictures can be a bit misleading at times. My Rory Williams arrived today and it looks a lot more like him in the plastic flesh than the picture released previously.
                      Yeah, those pics will just be of the pre-production models painted up so that they photograph well.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

BTW I just spotted this on twitter. Now is that a collection or is that a Collection!

https://twitter.com/HiddenTim/status.../photo/1/large

Comment

BTW I just spotted this on twitter. Now is that a collection or is that a Collection!

https://twitter.com/HiddenTim/status.../photo/1/large
                          Bloody hell...

It's clear that he's A: Single, and B: Has no kids.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IT'S THE BRIGADIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!
                            Last edited by Flyboy; 26 September 2012, 10:51 AM.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              Bloody hell...

It's clear that he's A: Single, and B: Has no kids.
                              I hope he dusts them all himself.

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

it's the brigadier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
                              Methinks Flyboy is excited.

Comment

Wouldn't mind a UNIT boxed set at some point in the future.

The Brigadier, Capt. Yates, Sgt. Benton, and maybe Liz Shaw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X