X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr - isms

Hello

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this, so...

Share your best Dr lines!

For a start:

"I like Fish Finger Custard"
    Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
    Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
    Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
    Song: Louder!
    Dalek louder: Mercy!
    Song: One more time.
    Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

"You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delight and satisfaction of the arts... the gentle art of fisticuffs."

One of my favorites.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I don't think this is word for word, but in reply to the Doctor not making sense:

"I'm making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up."

Of course, there's "Maybe if I reverse the polarity of the neutron flow," which I believe Jon Pertwee only actually said once during his regular run.

Perhaps my favorite, thanks to Eccleston: "Fantastic!"

Comment

I liked

The Doctor: Oh btw sorry in advance
        Rory: for what?
        The doctor: the telephone bill

Made me laugh
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

"It's a a thing. Respect the thing."

Comment

In the Episode The Doctors Daughter he puts on a gas mask and says are you my mummy?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

"Nice to meet you, Rose...run for your life!".
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Too many lol
                But from the new series its got to be when Rory complains or disses about the sonic screwdriver for not being able to do wooden doors and the Doctor replies 'Dont diss the sonic!'
                And the comment from Vincent and the Doctor where Amy and the Doctor are discussing if Amy and van Gough had had children he says something like 'they would be the ultimate gngerness'. Dont think thats exact lol
                As i said though, there have been too many to put down on this post, those are just two that popped into my head from the new series

Comment

Hold please, I have to eat this biscuit!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    In the Episode The Doctors Daughter he puts on a gas mask and says are you my mummy?
                    You mean the Sontarran strategem

"Like Alice, I try to believe 3 impossible things before breakfast."

Comment

I liked when the Martha's mum has problem with the doctor he says something like why is it always mothers?

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      You mean the Sontarran strategem

"Like Alice, I try to believe 3 impossible things before breakfast."
                      My bad idk why i thought it was the Doctor's Daughter
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

"I am the Doctor, whether you like it or not!"

-Colin Baker, 6th Doctor from the end of "The Twin Dilema".

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                          "I am the Doctor, whether you like it or not!"

-Colin Baker, 6th Doctor from the end of "The Twin Dilema".
                          lol. That line pretty much sums up colin bakers entire run doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                            lol. That line pretty much sums up colin bakers entire run doesn't it?
                            Thats not fair. Colin Baker was only regarded as the worst Doctor by a select few because of his costume and the scripts he was given. Otherwise, he was a brilliant Doctor.

I don't understand way Colin Baker gets so much hate by other fans these days. From the few eps I have seen, he has been brilliant in each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                              Thats not fair. Colin Baker was only regarded as the worst Doctor by a select few because of his costume and the scripts he was given. Otherwise, he was a brilliant Doctor.

I don't understand way Colin Baker gets so much hate by other fans these days. From the few eps I have seen, he has been brilliant in each of them.
                              It is a little unfair. He is still my least favorite Doctor though. But I meant generally. As in what his reputation is these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X