Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Great vid!
      I really liekd that speech as opposed to some of the other big speechs ten and eleven have deleivered (like the 'look me up' and 'what you never put in a trap' speeches come to mind) because they seem to be him talking himself up for no other reason than him talking himself up.

This one, on the oter hand, was a gigantic bluff with a specific purpose; to get them all squabbling and buy him some time.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

LOL. I didn't mind those at all. I think he deserves to big himself up once in a while as most of the time he seems to beat himself up quite badly.

But anyway back to His Gorgeousness.

<- click me

Comment

Lol, awesome! I feel the need to wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Love that very first picture. And the last one in the first post, except....the time on the clock doesn't properly correspond to each doctor's 'number'.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

LOL. I hadn't even noticed. I just stole it. Must have been bloody difficult to make though. I did once start a tutorial on making a gif similar to that but completely lost patience with it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Blencathra, good idea for a thread with so many 11's around today.

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                          http://youtu.be/Xjnht1k8M7w

Oh and I would feel remiss if i didn't add this. (the really meaning off 11/11)

http://phill.co/wp-content/uploads/2...brance-day.png
                          That's actually one of my favorite moments in series 5. The sets, the ships, the Romans looking on in confusion, and the music... utterly brilliant.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            My favourite vid.

Wow, thats a great video.

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post

Oh and I would feel remiss if i didn't add this. (the really meaning off 11/11)

One of my favourite speeches from the Doctor!
                            Also, great pics in this thread.

EDIT: Upon watching this video again, I realised the music is the same from A Good Man Goes to War, thought I recognised it.
                            Last edited by Teddybrown; 11 November 2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Glad you enjoyed it.

As you can see I asked the Mods to merge the 11.11.11 thread with the 11th Doc Appreciation thread. Keeps it all nice & tidy.

Comment

I didn't even know that we already had the 11th Doctor Appreciation thread
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X