Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    It's....not YouTube. YouTube doesn't put copyright restrictions there unless they're asked to by the content owner. Though why that blocks you and not me, I haven't the faintest.
    Yes, youtube has to impose those blocks on the nations specified by the content owner.....so unless channel 4 are completely thick (this is a distinct possiibility) I have no idea what Youtube is playing at!
    sigpic
    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Gar, I'm guessing there's a problem with the IP address system or something. Unless Channel four hates Scotland or something...
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Why not complain to channel 4 and ask for their IT department since they're the buggers doing the blocking..

I can view the videos fine.... and I'm in Australia..

Also your ISP might be at fault here too so might be worth asking theem too if they are half competent they can fix things.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Channel 4 have their own website to watch their shows after they air....maybe they've had Youtube cut anything of theirs so that people can only watch their shows on their site?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Gar, I'm guessing there's a problem with the IP address system or something. Unless Channel four hates Scotland or something...
            It seems to be all of Britain, not just Scotland. And since Channel 4 are the ones that inflict Big Brother on us over here, yes, there's a very good chance they do hate Brits.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              It seems to be all of Britain, not just Scotland. And since Channel 4 are the ones that inflict Big Brother on us over here, yes, there's a very good chance they do hate Brits.

As Stephen Fry said on QI, 'What an irony that the head of Endemol (producers of Big Brother) is a relative of Sir Joseph William Bazalgette; the chief engineer of the London sewer system. He was responsible for pumping **** out of our homes, while Endemol now pumps it back in!'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                Channel 4 have their own website to watch their shows after they air....maybe they've had Youtube cut anything of theirs so that people can only watch their shows on their site?
                But it's still letting the Yanks watch!
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                  Guessing the C4 site doesn't work in the US?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Damnation I'm no frelliing yank!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Damnation I'm no frelliing yank!
                      My apologies!! What are you then?????
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

My apologies!! What are you then?????
                        A Yank Clone, a.k.a. Canadian.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Yank clone!?!?!? Do not insult the poor lad! He is far superior, in my eyes
                          sigpic
                          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Them's fightin' words, my friend.

*prepares for fisticuffs*
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Them's fightin' words, my friend.

*prepares for fisticuffs*
                              You look American, you speak like one, you act like one, you might as well be one
                              *distracts Digi with an Amy Pond cut out.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Pssssh, I'm no rebellious stinking colonist with delusions of grandeur

Comment

Working...
                                X