Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a serious question?
    sigpic
    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
      Is that a serious question?
      Garr...Am I ever serious?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
        Both of them together then?

But yeah, Karen for das win
        Das boot?

Comment

You know...I've never really, really fully appreciated a woman's legs before until Karen came along on the scene. I think she might just have the most perfect pair of legs I have ever seen. They're attached to a very, very beautiful woman.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            You know...I've never really, really fully appreciated a woman's legs before until Karen came along on the scene. I think she might just have the most perfect pair of legs I have ever seen. They're attached to a very, very beautiful woman.
            Who looks good in a trench coat

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              I've always been into the legs.... And Karen just shoots my Legophilia through the roof!
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

...I have not always been a leg man either.

Comment

and Oddly enough...I like women who cover up their legs though...>.>
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I am not a leg man

I like the shape of the hips and the face.....Helps if the woman has some meat on her bones ... Women with figures like Marilyn Monroe are nice. Nice hips that you can see.
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      I am not a leg man

I like the shape of the hips and the face.....Helps if the woman has some meat on her bones ... Women with figures like Marilyn Monroe are nice. Nice hips that you can see.
                      I'm more like you in that regard...I don't like unnaturally skinny at all...
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I am not a leg man

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        I'm more like you in that regard...I don't like unnaturally skinny at all...
                        Ditto. While I do think Karen is all kinds of gorgeous (and sexy to boot), her legs are just a bit too much on the thin side for my liking - though since some sites report her height as being 5'11", it may just be a proportion thing.

I know this may be sacrilege in this thread, but I've definitely seen nicer legs than hers - they're too thin and too straight, there should be some curves! That said, I've also seen much, much worse.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to focus on the rest of her!!
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                          Ditto. While I do think Karen is all kinds of gorgeous (and sexy to boot), her legs are just a bit too much on the thin side for my liking - though since some sites report her height as being 5'11", it may just be a proportion thing.

I know this may be sacrilege in this thread, but I've definitely seen nicer legs than hers - they're too thin and too straight, there should be some curves! That said, I've also seen much, much worse.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to focus on the rest of her!!
                          Like her face
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            Like her face
                            And her eyes, gorgeous red hair, personality...

[snipped for time]

...voice, rear end...

[checks watch]

...smile, rather sexy dress sense and general demeanour.

*sigh* Just not her legs.
                            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

[snipped for time]

...voice, rear end...

[checks watch]

Aye...but I think her legs are good though...might be a Karen Bias then....>.>
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

[snipped for time]

...voice, rear end...

[checks watch]

Oh....yeah....I ALMOST forgot there was more....
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X