Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    22.01 - Attack of the Cybermen
    25.03 - Silver Nemesis
    BF#058 - The Harvest

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Girl Who Waited...

Not sure what my original thoughts were on this one... but watching it today... I have to say it is really good... Ok so that sounds worse than an infomercial...

Considering there's basically no other actors involved, this is a fairly good time travel story with a horrid twist at the end, and I think for me, the proof that Amy and Rory's journey should have ended during this season. The choice that the Doctor foists upon Rory is just downright nasty... Actually - it almost reminds me of Tom's darker side... such as showing Sarah her world, destroyed by Sutekh... (Hell, we need a re-take of that scene for the modern era)

The "kindness robots" as we call them are lovely... It's nice having something that's not actually setting out to kill people, but just happen to be going to kill people...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

TV:
        The Time of Angels
        Flesh and Stone

Comment

Let's Kill Hitler
          sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            BF#017 - Sword of Orion
            28.05 - Rise of the Cybermen

PROFESSOR BERNICE SUMMERFIELD
            DWMCD#06 - Silver Lining

DECONSTRUCTION

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Girl Who Waited

Comment

The Girl Who Waited
                sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  28.10 - Army of Ghosts
                  TVM#06 - The Next Doctor

TORCHWOOD
                  01.04 - Cyberwoman

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    32.10 - Closing Time
                    33.12 - Nightmare in Silver
                    TVM#15 - The Time of the Doctor

Comment

The Last of the Time Lords
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        The Last of the Time Lords
                        I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

BBCA has been playing an episode each morning early. I can't think of the title of this morning's - the one where he hooks up with Donna.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            BBCA has been playing an episode each morning early. I can't think of the title of this morning's - the one where he hooks up with Donna.
                            Partners in Crime?
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              01.07 - The Sensorites

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                06.02 - The Mind Robber

Comment

Working...
                                X