Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too bad that there wasn't some practical way to have ' This is a Fake' be shown on that Mona Lisa that Rory smashed over that robot's head.
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Adams only wrote 2 other stories, The Pirate Planet, and Shada. Shada was not completed due to a strike, and The Pirate Planet... well, isn't on the same page as City of Death.

Shada had potential, from what was filmed... though it's hard to follow the 1992 VHS release with Tom Baker doing linking scenes to explained what wasn't filmed...

Shada was re-made recently (err, last decade?) as an online animation, starring Paul McGann as the Doctor... Never caught it... Mm.... I should do something about that.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Pyramids of Mars... again. I likes it lots.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

contemplating a Key to Time marathon tonite.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Been watching some orphan Troughton's today... then Vincent... currently Logopolis, and I think my son then wants Castrovalva too!

We're in the middle of packing our house up, so anything to keep him (4yo) happy! (And yes, the b&w Troughton keeps him happy)

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            contemplating a Key to Time marathon tonite.
            Tonight?? And into tomorrow! 11hrs of fun there... any luck you'll fall asleep by Androids of Tara & Power of Kroll... (Oh, ok, the swampies are ok...)
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            and lots more!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              3.2 - Mission to the Unknown
              3.4 - The Daleks' Master Plan

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Wow... I have those eps... but haven't attempted a viewing... except the 3 intact episodes...
                and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                  Wow... I have those eps... but haven't attempted a viewing... except the 3 intact episodes...
                  God, for a moment there you were saying you had all 12 episodes and the 1 episode of Mission to the Unknown! I was going to get you to contact the BBC! LOL
                  Its great listening to these two stories and the description of one of the significant deaths towards the end of Episode 12 is quite horrific. Definitely recommended. I just closed my eyes and let the imagination of what this epic story is like take me off in to time and space.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Ah, the audios! Have to admit I'm a bit of an audio snob... I have a few of the Troughton ones, but have never listened to them in full...

Back in the mid 90's I was given audio files of dozens of the "missing" stories... (long before they were officially released, and many that still haven't been released) Some were simply poor quality... but even the good ones, I have to admit not trying to listen to...

I know, I know... some Doctor Who fan I am... :}
                    and lots more!

Comment

I still need to make a start on the audio releases.
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                        I still need to make a start on the audio releases.
                        I understand the audios of the missing/partially missing stories...

I understand the made-for-audio stories from the 90's/00's...

I don't understand audios of intact Doctor Who episodes... other than for the visually impaired... (I know public libraries often have audio stories for such people, for example).

Must just be my attention span... I did enjoy "Spare Parts"... but only listened to it due to it being an "origins" story for my fave WHO monster.
                        and lots more!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          18.2 - Meglos

Comment

The Impossible Astronaut (I'm re-watching all of Series 6 in preparation for the Christmas Special)
                            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                              The Impossible Astronaut (I'm re-watching all of Series 6 in preparation for the Christmas Special)
                              Can you find that somewhere online? Netflix does not have it.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Can I just say, CosmicHobo, that "The Orphan Troughtons" would be a great name for a band?
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X